Groups
    EXPIRED

Contract phone with free Wii

My OH is looking for a contract phone that comes with a free wii. He only wants a 12 mth contract, and no more than £30 mth. Not bothered about cashback. Any recommendations on which shop/website to use? Any help would be great.

3 Comments

most shops/websites will try and hit you with an 18 month contract if you are after a decent phone and a wii.

big willy style;2262058

most shops/websites will try and hit you with an 18 month contract if you … most shops/websites will try and hit you with an 18 month contract if you are after a decent phone and a wii.

that doesn't help much now does it ?
    that said, neither does my comment, soz, got no idea where to get what u looking for:whistling:

Thi time last year I got a free wii wth my contract from buymobilephones.net . They were so helpful, fast delivery, but as people have said, it was on an 18 month contract at £35/month. They offer them at the mo for £30/month, sony erricson w890i, free wii, on orange on 18 month contract. For a 12 month contract you need to pay £89.99 for the phone and wii whereas it's free on 18 month.

You could wait a month or so and when the deals with free wii and wii fit come back it'll be better value for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions