Groups

CONTRACT PHONES

I am thinking of getting my son a contract phone. He is not bothered what the phone is like, he just want the following

200 mins call, 600 texts and access to facebook and msn.
    I do not want to pay alot. Any ideas would be welcome

7 Comments

'a lot' is relative.

What is alot to you?

virgin liberty sim: £10 a month, unlimited texts and 200 minutes. 30 day rolling contract

whay dont you buy an internet enabled phone from here or ebay or somewhere like that. and then get a contract like i have £15 a month 200mins unlimited text and unlimited internet from talk mobile and you are only cought up in the contract for 30 days (rolling contract) so if your son gets bored or wants a new contract it can easily be gotten rid of.

Here is all the talk mobile contracts or you can set one up in your local carphone warehouse:

talkmobile.co.uk/sim…tml

good luck, Ste

hotukdeals.com/ite…754

Although he will need the Internet add on so it would come to £23 in total.

Nokia E63 on 3. 75min (but free skype to make up), unlimited text (so he can text "call me back"!, free msn.
    £10 month, 18month contract. £32.50 Quidco. So works out at £8.30 a month.

Just make sure he sticks to texting and skype where possible and you wont miss the extra minutes.

go for one of the o2 sim only deals, try and get the big quidco cashback, it'll work out megacheap
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions