Groups
    EXPIRED

Contract Required - 300 Mins To Any Network Anytime?

I'm looking for a contract which comes with either 300/500 minutes per month which can be used to call any network (landline, 3, orange, t-mobile, vodaphone, O2 etc) at any time.

I'd consider a cashback deal aswell as long as the company is reliable or consider a cheap 12/18 month contract.

Not too bothered about amount of texts, I'd be happy with 50 and not too bothered which phone I get aslong as the monthly charge is low and the minutes can be used at any time to any network.

I'm on 3 and my contract has finished, so if there are any 3 deals out there or any deals on any other networks, please post below.

Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

I'm on 3 and my contract has finished, so if there are any 3 deals out … I'm on 3 and my contract has finished, so if there are any 3 deals out there or any deals on any other networks, please post below.

Weeks ago on a retention deal, 3 network offered us 300 anytime any network minutes + 150 texts + 25 video mins + 25 mms + £5 download every month + Free Nokia 6120 - for just £5 a month (12 month contract - no cashback to claim).

Check this first unless you want to move away from 3.

have a look at ]dialaphone

some for as little as £15 with £45 cashback from 3 and £60 cashback from quidco have used them for three years now with no problems

Nokia 3120 Classic - 3 Mix&Match 300 18 month contract

month contract length Up to 300 minutes or 300 texts per month £15.00 line rental

Not the best phone but a good package :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply's, my sister has rang 3 before the contract was going to finish but they could not offer anything as convincing as edi has stated.

Just about the £45 cashback, is that what I'll recieve overall during the 18 month contract and is dialaphone good at paying cashback via quidco, paying £165 after recieving cashback is the best 18 month contract I've found so far.

Original Poster

My sister done that a month back.

They kept ringing offering expensive deals which is why I'm looking for a contract again.

ninj4z;2758415

Thanks for the reply's, my sister has rang 3 before the contract was … Thanks for the reply's, my sister has rang 3 before the contract was going to finish but they could not offer anything as convincing as edi has stated.Just about the £45 cashback, is that what I'll recieve overall during the 18 month contract and is dialaphone good at paying cashback via quidco, paying £165 after recieving cashback is the best 18 month contract I've found so far.

£45 is by redemtion over the 18 months and £60 via quidco yes good a paying via quidco think i had mine in the bank after 1 month

Virgin mobile do a 300 minutes/ 300 text sim card with no contract (basically 30 days notice), called the Liberty Sim and it's only £15 per month.

Here's the link:

virginmobile.com/vm/….do

If you have a Virgin Media system then they will reduce the price of it to £10 per month as well, which makes it super-cheap for a decent amount of minutes p/m.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions