Groups
    EXPIRED

Contract running out, need a new contract but want to keep costs down on a monthly contract. Help!

I have called upgrades team with EE they have offered me an Sony Experia M2 or a HTC Mini 2 for £25.99 a month, unlimted mins & texts and 4gb 4g data. Have previously had an iphone 4 for the past 2 years and looking for a change but want a good phone.

8 Comments

Tell them you are thinking of switching service provider and see if they can give you a discount.

I got given a 25% discount t with Vodafone when I was switching from a sim only contract to a Samsung note 3

Meant to be £42 a month got it down to £31.50 then added extra 4g data for a fiver and free spotify.

Original Poster

kos1c

Tell them you are thinking of switching service provider and see if they … Tell them you are thinking of switching service provider and see if they can give you a discount. I got given a 25% discount t with Vodafone when I was switching from a sim only contract to a Samsung note 3Meant to be £42 a month got it down to £31.50 then added extra 4g data for a fiver and free spotify.

I have rang them twice, the best deals they are giving are the ones above, i have even threatened to leave.

Carphonewarehouse are doing the HTC One M8 for £26.50 PM.
    Unlimited Texts and Calls 1gb of Data. On O2. And there is a chance you can get 30% off you airtime plan if you work for certain companies.

Original Poster

IAMTHEDANGER1

Carphonewarehouse are doing the HTC One M8 for £26.50 PM.Unlimited Texts … Carphonewarehouse are doing the HTC One M8 for £26.50 PM.Unlimited Texts and Calls 1gb of Data. On O2. And there is a chance you can get 30% off you airtime plan if you work for certain companies.

Can you send me a link dude, i want slightly more than 1gb as i have no access to wifi

giff gaff sim only unlimited data £12 30 day contract

Original Poster

emmabee123

giff gaff sim only unlimited data £12 30 day contract

I am looking for a handset, i have had the iphone 4 for 2 years and is now falling apart

Nino786

Can you send me a link dude, i want slightly more than 1gb as i have no … Can you send me a link dude, i want slightly more than 1gb as i have no access to wifi

Sorry is was vodafone. £26.50 pm. 600 mins, Unlimited Texts and 1gb of data
    Link

EE - Samsung GS5 at Phones4U
    1000 Mins, Unlimited Texts and 1gb of data = £29.99 pm

But check this website for some good deals.
    USwitch

The O2 Open scheme has hundreds of companies and there isn't a link that you could find the list. Usually advertised internally. Some of them area: M&S, John Lewis, NEW, ASDA, McDonald's, River Island...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions