Groups

Contract upgrade!!!!

well i am currently on orange have been for a 12month contract then upgraded and got an 18 month one which is due to finish in April so 2 and a half years. anyways i was to pay £25 a month 600mins unlimited texts n free k850u which i got the day i came out. then with orange you get "best plan" every six moths so my contract came down to £15 with 400min unlimited texts after 12months.

so i want to upgrade but the fones i can get for free are poor. the best i think is the c902. but i then get 400mins unlimited texts for £17.50... for other phones i have to pay £25 and pay for the phone. what should i do?

7 Comments

ive been with orange for about 5 years. when i came to renew i went through the usuall hassle. the bloke as good as told me to take a run and jump for an upgrade. ended up with a **** nokia phone and im paying £25 for 600 mins and unlimited texs. if it wasnt for the free broadband they could stick it! my advice would be to requst a pac code and find another deal.

Banned

I would hold of till ur contract completely runs out then see what they offer you to stay im with orange also and im gettin calls at least twice a week saying stay with us and we will give u a ps3 , or a laptop

Original Poster

when does ur contract end?

Banned

July the 19th

Original Poster

aw sweet u with orange? much u pay a month?

Ive got a similar problem with 3, coming out of contract but no decent phones available so im gonna switch to T Mobile Solo which for £10 less (£20) than im currently paying 3 gives me same 600 mins, unlimited texts and internet. As this has a 30 day minimum term im then free to switch to whoever I like when a phone I want comes out + 2 lots of quidco. Quidco from T Mobile £35 with the solo sim only tariff and then more from whoever I switch to for the new phone

DavidEmm;4457270

aw sweet u with orange? much u pay a month?

I renewed mine about 2 or 3 months back 9.79 a month 200 mins unlimited texts nokia 6500 could of paid 15 (- vat) for 400 mins unlimited texts, for some weird reason aswell i get 30 mins worth of video calls a month aswell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC1010
      2. Boxes for moving house?66
      3. Competitions on HUKD712
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88

See more discussions