Controversial opinion

Posted 31st Oct
Tell me your controversial opinion- there’s no judgement, just curious.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
People that post stupid questions should get a lobotomy.
Happy now?
Edited by: "esar" 31st Oct
People on benefits should be made to do tasks that the council can't be bothered doing anymore. Painting railings, picking up litter etc.
Danze198431/10/2019 10:35

People on benefits should be made to do tasks that the council can't be …People on benefits should be made to do tasks that the council can't be bothered doing anymore. Painting railings, picking up litter etc.

Would be a bit difficult considering a lot of those claiming benefits are also working/disabled/Pensioners.

Unless you simply meant “Jobseekers allowance” of course...
esar31/10/2019 10:16

People that post stupid questions should get a labotomy.Happy now?

What about people who spell 'lobotomy' wrong...?
46 Comments
Peculiar
What’s yours? At least say something controversial before expecting others to drop themselves in it!
People that post stupid questions should get a lobotomy.
Happy now?
Edited by: "esar" 31st Oct
I can see this thread ending well, your not allowed "Controversial" opinions on here anymore
People on benefits should be made to do tasks that the council can't be bothered doing anymore. Painting railings, picking up litter etc.
people should have to be retested for driving

Definitely, you know how to keep me happy.
cache31/10/2019 10:38

How often?
Donkii31/10/2019 10:31

I can see this thread ending well, your not allowed "Controversial" …I can see this thread ending well, your not allowed "Controversial" opinions on here anymore

Who cares? Lol just answer it

People on benefits should be made to do tasks that the council can't be …People on benefits should be made to do tasks that the council can't be bothered doing anymore. Painting railings, picking up litter etc.

Would be a bit difficult considering a lot of those claiming benefits are also working/disabled/Pensioners.

Unless you simply meant “Jobseekers allowance” of course...

About the mods? Threads not long enough
cache31/10/2019 10:38

Licenses should be graded upon ability.

Unable to overtake a tractor = tractor license only
Unable to do more than 40mph on a major A road? = 65hp limit
andymagic31/10/2019 11:14

Licenses should be graded upon ability.Unable to overtake a tractor = …Licenses should be graded upon ability.Unable to overtake a tractor = tractor license onlyUnable to do more than 40mph on a major A road? = 65hp limit

i just wish the people on the road werent so awful haha. there are talks going on about smart motorway upgrades and how maybe in our area we arent going to get one because people arent good at reading the signs saying the hard shoulder is in use or whatever.

so because people cant be bothered reading a sign, we arent getting a smart motorway. great calibre of drivers we have.

it was nose to tail the other day when i was heading back on the m25 and they opened the hard shoulder via their smart motorway system and i used it to bypass every single car in stand still, it was brilliant! i bet the traffic wouldnt be as bad if people actually moved over......
andymagic31/10/2019 11:14

Licenses should be graded upon ability.Unable to overtake a tractor = …Licenses should be graded upon ability.Unable to overtake a tractor = tractor license onlyUnable to do more than 40mph on a major A road? = 65hp limit

Snipers should be positioned alongside dual carriageways and motorways for those that tootle along the outside lanes when the inside lanes are free.
The weekend should be three days and not two.
Either add the Friday or the Monday, the choice is yours. If you can't decide, you can add both.

Sorry if that offends anyone
Diversity quotas result in a reduction in quality of the end product.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell31/10/2019 11:57

The weekend should be three days and not two.Either add the Friday or the …The weekend should be three days and not two.Either add the Friday or the Monday, the choice is yours. If you can't decide, you can add both.Sorry if that offends anyone

I feel I could be just as productive in a 4 day working week!
Bus passes should only be issued to people when they retire from paid work? (And possibly given to younger families who have children?)
esar31/10/2019 12:22

Wouldn't know[Image]

You do realise that you spelt it incorrectly in your original post...?
North Korea looks a good place to visit
WW2 lasted for a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler starting gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds.

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnances which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at the level that we see today. That means it would take 1 hour and 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber, and for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.)

The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up to 7 bodies at a time due to the weight capacity. However, let's assume the bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1 hour and 20 minutes. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours. (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour, for 6 years straight on an uninterupted basis) The total number of killed Jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

Controversial?
BadMF31/10/2019 12:50

WW2 lasted for a total of 6 years.Assuming that Hitler starting gassing …WW2 lasted for a total of 6 years.Assuming that Hitler starting gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds.In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnances which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at the level that we see today. That means it would take 1 hour and 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber, and for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.)The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up to 7 bodies at a time due to the weight capacity. However, let's assume the bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1 hour and 20 minutes. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours. (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour, for 6 years straight on an uninterupted basis) The total number of killed Jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.Controversial?

Nope. Just daft.

The total is Jewish people killed, not Jewish people gassed and cremated in Auschwitz. Only around 1 million went through the gates of Auschwitz, not all of them.

About 197 thousand Jews were deported there in 1942, about 270 thousand the following year, and over 600 thousand in 1944, for a total of almost 1.1 million.auschwitz.org/en/…ms/

Who also says they were cremated separately too? What about those piled in barns that were burned to the ground? vocal.media/the…ies

The deaths are spread worldwide too.

38864632-gRgTl.jpg
Perfect example of why the internet has turned into a bad thing since the rise of Youtube/Social Media.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 31st Oct
Send all snowflakes to somewhere very very cold
Stardust8331/10/2019 12:36

You do realise that you spelt it incorrectly in your original post...?

Shhhhhhh

The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz …The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.Controversial?

This is about as official as you're gonna get

It always amazes me how people find it so difficult to do the most basic of research
Edited by: "OllieSt" 31st Oct

WW2 lasted for a total of 6 years.Assuming that Hitler starting gassing …WW2 lasted for a total of 6 years.Assuming that Hitler starting gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds.In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnances which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at the level that we see today. That means it would take 1 hour and 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber, and for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.)The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up to 7 bodies at a time due to the weight capacity. However, let's assume the bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1 hour and 20 minutes. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours. (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour, for 6 years straight on an uninterupted basis) The total number of killed Jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.Controversial?

Not controversial, just a bullshit story my friend.

Let me guess you read the DailMail? What benefits are you referring to exactly? UC? PiP? JSA? CA? ESA?
OllieSt31/10/2019 15:35

It's a funny old worldthe actual number of Jews murdered is significantly …It's a funny old worldthe actual number of Jews murdered is significantly lower than the accepted figure of 5 to 6 million, typically around a tenth of that figure.

Why are you quoting me into a Holocaust denial Wiki page?
Donkii31/10/2019 15:40

Why are you quoting me into a Holocaust denial Wiki page?

You called bull, I just expanded.
OllieSt31/10/2019 15:41

You called bull, I just expanded.

Ah ok, I thought my post was taken in the wrong way, as you were.
Pedophiles that have not been convicted of direct or indirect abuse of children should have an easy access helpline. (I'm assuming there isn't one)
Edited by: "OllieSt" 31st Oct
Stardust8331/10/2019 10:59

I assume he meant they'd get their lips cut off...
Ferris31/10/2019 16:46

I assume he meant they'd get their lips cut off...

A child's life is worth exactly the same as an adult's, no more, no less.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants