Groups
    EXPIRED

Converse low tops

Been having a quick search but can't really find a good price. Anyone seen any a good prices on these. instore or online?

TIA ;-)

7 Comments

Original Poster

yeah not bad mate, but I was hoping to spend a bit less, around the £20 mark.

Also like the velcro ones if theres any good offers on those!

have you tried sports and soccer stores? all over the country usually £17.99 in there

Original Poster

for the low top ones aswell? I know they were doing the high tops cheap

they had em in barnstaple last time i looked only black natural or navy though

I get some off a store online. Schuh.com or something like that. They operate through Ebay and its basically a lot of stock from the Schuh stores. They are really quite cheap, and are genuine. They have them for really cheap and then they have ones which might have a mark on the sole or something, for dirt cheap.

Try them out

Original Poster

Sweetchinmusic

I get some off a store online. Schuh.com or something like that. They … I get some off a store online. Schuh.com or something like that. They operate through Ebay and its basically a lot of stock from the Schuh stores. They are really quite cheap, and are genuine. They have them for really cheap and then they have ones which might have a mark on the sole or something, for dirt cheap. Try them out

schuhstore.co.uk

Is that it? Seems normal priced to me??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox one region locked codes?11
      2. Iptv921
      3. Electricity66
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1015

See more discussions