Converse x Batman x Chinatown Market Chuck 70 High Top Just launched

Expert (Beta) 4
Posted 11th Dec 2019
Just came across these are though they were worth a mention in discussions.

Possible 15% discount by signing up to the newsletter but can not confirm this works on these or not as I’m already signed up to the newsletter

3360782-GOvpB.jpg
Converse x Batman x Chinatown Market Chuck 70 High Top £80

LONG LIVE THE BAT. Chinatown Market adds to Batman's 80th anniversary collection with the Chuck 70 high top. A 3D-printed, glow-in-the-dark Gotham skyline and classic, illustrated Bat Signal gives black canvas new dimension—all while paying homage to the Caped Crusader as a movie and comic book icon.

3360782-x7SEQ.jpg
3360782-jvaV1.jpg3360782-ru7UH.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
Usually, these kind of products will be excluded from any discount.
KeepIt10011/12/2019 09:50

Usually, these kind of products will be excluded from any discount.

That’s what’s I though but I’m always on the look out for ways to save, so wanted to mention the possibility.

Just thought they looked cool and might appeal to some folks on here
myusernamehasgone23411/12/2019 09:57

That’s what’s I though but I’m always on the look out for ways to save, so …That’s what’s I though but I’m always on the look out for ways to save, so wanted to mention the possibility.Just thought they looked cool and might appeal to some folks on here

Always worth the try!

A few (possible) ways you could save purchasing these:

1. Purchase Nike gift cards at a discounted price or if you still have some from the ASDA promotion you can use them to purchase these.

2. You could also try purchasing through Quidco/Topcashback but again, that is not guaranteed, especially on new releases/collaborations.

3. VoucherCloud currently have a £5 gift card on orders over £50 @ Converse promotion vouchercloud.com/con…ers
Edited by: "KeepIt100" 11th Dec 2019
KeepIt10011/12/2019 10:10

Always worth the try! A few (possible) ways you could save purchasing …Always worth the try! A few (possible) ways you could save purchasing these:1. Purchase Nike gift cards at a discounted price or if you still have some from the ASDA promotion you can use them to purchase these.2. You could also try purchasing through Quidco/Topcashback but again, that is not guaranteed, especially on new releases/collaborations.3. VoucherCloud currently have a £5 gift card on orders over £50 @ Converse promotion https://www.vouchercloud.com/converse-vouchers

All great suggestions @KeepIt100
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants