Groups

Convert your Pay&Go mobile credit into cash and use it for your shopping!

Banned
    What's onebip all about?
    Pay by mobile phone. No credit card or bank account required.

onebip.com/con…uk/
    Onebip is the safest way to pay online with your mobile phone. It allows you to shop online without using a credit card or bank account.

In other words, we do one thing: turn your mobile phone credit into money. With onebip you can pay online without revealing your personal mobile phone number and authorize all your mobile phone payments with a click!

Opening a onebip account it’s free of charge. All you need is a mobile phone, and it only takes a few minutes to get started.

4 Comments

Like Paypal, but charges the money to your mobile phone bill, rather than a credit card/bank account.

Intended to simplify low value impulse purchases, such as books, music and movies.

Reading through their website it would appear that they charge the merchant 37% commission, crazy!

which retailers accept this method of payment?

Seems to be predominately used for virtual gaming sites as I have yet to find any other kind of retailer accepting this as a payment option.

Can I use my pay as u go credit for this can someone help me please thanks xxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1116
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217

See more discussions