audacity

Original Poster

its free right? cool t
give it a try

Apple iTunes also does it, free applications

Original Poster

itunes? how u do that?

Banned

audacity is free and probably the standard choice for converting sound formats for free audacity.sourceforge.net/

Do it on iTunes. Easiest way. Not sure how on PC (maybe right-click song), but on Mac, Ctrl click song and select 'Convert Selection to MP3'

Open the album in itunes - then right click the tracks you want to convert and click convert to mp3 - real simple

Banned

who uses itunes? definitely the worst piece of software apple have ever produced

Mascherano

who uses itunes? definitely the worst piece of software apple have ever … who uses itunes? definitely the worst piece of software apple have ever produced

No its the best

You should be able to do this in Windows Medai Player too I would've thought.

I would also recommend Audacity too (though you'd have to grab the dll for converting to mp3, which you can find linked from Audacity's website).

Mascherano

who uses itunes? definitely the worst piece of software apple have ever … who uses itunes? definitely the worst piece of software apple have ever produced

Not quite as bad as Quicktime!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    3. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11
    4. Misco about to go into administration913

See more discussions