Groups

Converting Adobe files into Word files

Does anybody know of a way to convert Adobe files into word files?

I am doing an application on an adobe file but want to save it as I go but there is no option to do this with adobe, so Im hoping to convert it to a word document and save as I go

thanks

9 Comments

Adobe what? Acrobat? Are we talking PDF?

Original Poster

sorry, yeah a pdf file

Can you not copy and paste the text into Word?

to be honest I have done this in the past but unless the pdf document is really basic ie no formatting, graphics, tables then the results are carp.

Original Poster

mittu1;4593512

to be honest I have done this in the past but unless the pdf document is … to be honest I have done this in the past but unless the pdf document is really basic ie no formatting, graphics, tables then the results are carp.

yeah, I used one of the converters mentioned above, but due to the formatting of the original document the results wernt great

Banned

have you tried snagit?

You need to find someone with Adobe Acrobat Pro, get them to save your file for you then email it back.

Explain what you are doing in more detail. I have Acrobat Pro and might be able to help out but need a little more info.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions