Groups

Converting .bc files to normal .mp3

Hi there. Does anyone know how to convert a .bc! file to a normal .mp3 file ???

I have a lot of songs in a folder that come with the file name
    .mp3.bc!
    They wont play or convert using itunes.
    I have tried just removing the .bc! bit but it still wont play.

Any ideas.
    Thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

hi thanks for the reply. but do you know if it actually touches .bc files...
    So many of these say yeah they will convert but not anywhere in the write up it says anything about .bc files.
    thanks

scubapaula

hi thanks for the reply. but do you know if it actually touches .bc … hi thanks for the reply. but do you know if it actually touches .bc files... So many of these say yeah they will convert but not anywhere in the write up it says anything about .bc files. thanks

not got a clue.

They won't play, they're incomplete downloads. Have you looked at properties and checked the file sizes?

Your text here
    Edited by: "jtx" 18th Nov 2010

Original Poster

thanks for that...
    I have already downloaded and tried a few of these. just wanted to know IF it actually works.

Original Poster

jtx

They won't play, they're incomplete downloads. Have you looked at … They won't play, they're incomplete downloads. Have you looked at properties and checked the file sizes?Your text here

arhh yes thank you a sensible answer without having a go at someone.
    Thats what I thought. I had read some forums about then being bitcomet files and not being complete. Is there any way of being able to make them play.
    Dont know about the file sizes.

scubapaula

arhh yes thank you a sensible answer without having a go at someone. … arhh yes thank you a sensible answer without having a go at someone. Thats what I thought. I had read some forums about then being bitcomet files and not being complete. Is there any way of being able to make them play. Dont know about the file sizes.

I know that media player classic can be opened to play Utorrents unfinished mp3 and wmv torrents (.ut! ) so it might be worth a try using open with and selecting that. Obviously depending how complete the files are it will be like listening to a badly cut tape.
    Edited by: "trog0" 18th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions