Groups

Converting MP3s to include track names

I have a few disks of mp3s that i ripped from cd years ago but they dont have track names only track01, track02 etc. Is there any way/program that would rename them without having to rip the disk again.

Any help would be appreciated as I dont really have the time to rip them again or type in the track names manually

Thanks

4 Comments

I would recommend Tag&Rename... works a treat for me!

I use mp3tag. Easy to use, ability to change multiple files at a time, album arts etc. Download from: mp3tag.de/en/

ilikedeals;2272980

I use mp3tag. Easy to use, ability to change multiple files at a time, … I use mp3tag. Easy to use, ability to change multiple files at a time, album arts etc. Download from: http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Me too. Definitely the best for album tagging. If it's miscellaneous tracks on the other hand ]musicbrainz is the one to use

Original Poster

thanks all for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions