Groups

converting text docs to .gif/jpeg files

hi, does anybody know how to convert a text document to picture format such as .gif/.jpeg if at all possibe. i have a copy of some documents i need to send over the net but they need to be in .gif/.jpeg format (as if they have been scanned).

8 Comments

Original Poster

Cheers AugQX, thats for your help. Repped!

ddturner1986;3888863

Cheers AugQX, thats for your help. Repped!

ty!

Oooh how about a rep for this? You have the where with all at your finger tips :thumbsup: .

Doc on screen. Press PrtScn button. Open Paint. Then Edit>Paste>SaveAs

OK 4 Ya? ;-)

Original Poster

i get a message saying 'an error is preventing the photo or video from being displayed' when trying to open the file up in picture viewer. does this mean i can't literally press f9 on one of my emails that i need to convert to jpeg and open/save it with this programme?

best to convert to PDF. You can save as A4 page and produce A4 picture files like jpg.

press print screen key....... then ctrl+v to paste in paint, then save as jpg or bmp......plus you can crop out your main windows easily...............just throwing my tuppence on how I do it.

Original Poster

Ok thanks for that everyone the paint option looks the easiest so thanks and repped all. thanks!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764147
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748

See more discussions