Expired

Converting Vouchers into cash by selling to CEX

Found 16th Oct 2014
What are people's opinion on using lets say Amazon/Argos vouchers to buy items and then sell into CEX to effectively convert the value of vouchers into straight cash?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
dixin123

What are people's opinion on using lets say Amazon/Argos vouchers to buy … What are people's opinion on using lets say Amazon/Argos vouchers to buy items and then sell into CEX to effectively convert the value of vouchers into straight cash?

well be bit stupid as £100 voucher will probs you £50 trade in, unless you found i product they will pay same for<, have you?

could sell voucher to family or friends or find a use for them (i would find use easier, less safe, less hassle)

sell on ebay? risk of people being penissssss
Not a good idea, you'll almost certainly lose quite a lot of value in the process.
whelan189

well be bit stupid as £100 voucher will probs you £50 trade in, unless y … well be bit stupid as £100 voucher will probs you £50 trade in, unless you found i product they will pay same for<, have you?could sell voucher to family or friends or find a use for them (i would find use easier, less safe, less hassle)sell on ebay? risk of people being penissssss

Not at this moment but have previously seen items that CEX offer equal to what will be paid in vouchers.
118luke

Not a good idea, you'll almost certainly lose quite a lot of value in the … Not a good idea, you'll almost certainly lose quite a lot of value in the process.

I don't see how if one found the price that CEX were willing to pay was equal if not more than the original outlay in vouchers. I know items like these are rare but sometimes CEX buy for than RRP on items such as recently released Apple products.
just sell the vouchers on here or ebay for 85% value
espirit77

just sell the vouchers on here or ebay for 85% value

Why would one do that if you could get the full 100%
Edited by: "dixin123" 17th Oct 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants