Expired

Cooked Chicken Green Inside

Found 25th Mar 2012
Hello

I have just started to take the meat from cooked chicken and it has green meat, is it this off ?

Even though it's cooked is it safe to eat the chicken that's not green?

Click on link oi39.tinypic.com/33n…jpg

Thanks

28 Comments

2012/01/06 Looks like a time traveling chicken, it's normal for them to have green blood.

I'd bin, rice, chicken and fish are the two things I am super cautious with.

That looks nasty
http://oi39.tinypic.com/33nxaad.jpg

Did the chicken have lips or Teeth ?
Was it cooked & served with any green Veg ?
When in doubt fling the smelly chicken out :-)

Original Poster

Was it cooked & served with any green Veg ?

I always put mixed dried herbs inside the chicken, but it's never made the the chicken green.

harlzter

I'd bin, rice, chicken and fish are the two things I am super cautious … I'd bin, rice, chicken and fish are the two things I am super cautious with.

That's 3

Banned

Good God almighty. its like looking into the jaws of hell.

eurgh i certanly wouldnt eat that, bin it and have a veggy dinner instead better than being ill

Original Poster

Chicken in the bin, tin of tuna, roast potatoes and veg.

Thanks all.

You're seriously asking if you should eat green chicken?

Ewwww! oO

Goodwood

I always put mixed dried herbs inside the chicken, but it's never made … I always put mixed dried herbs inside the chicken, but it's never made the the chicken green.

What Herbs ?

From the looks of the pic you cooked it on 6th January, quite a long time to leave it before eating

Gangrene

Banned

where did you get the chicken and when?

as far as i am aware, chickens don't come in green.

don't eat it as it looks like this chicken has been infected with radiation as that does tend to turn anything green unless something was green to begin with, then it turns it yellow.

Banned

whatsThePoint

when i used to work in kfc we found some 2 week old chicken breasts that … when i used to work in kfc we found some 2 week old chicken breasts that were going green, manageress said sell it as normal pieces and if anyone complains about the taste just give them another piece, out of 20 pieces sold only 3 people complained it was off, the other 17 went to hospital X)

The chicken in KFC can be kept ages its just like dominoes their pizza bases last 2 weeks and that not even kept frozen, If you make a pizza base your lucky if you can use it next day never mind 2 weeks

Nothing wrong with it,just an Irish bred chicken.

harlzter

That chicken looks like It's been through Hell.

i'd eat that (just not the green bit).

looks finger licking good to me!

Jesus !

Was it flattened before you cooked it ?
p.s, is that a brown feather smack in the middle or what ?

Monkeybumcheeks

Jesus !Was it flattened before you cooked it ?p.s, is that a brown … Jesus !Was it flattened before you cooked it ?p.s, is that a brown feather smack in the middle or what ?

the brown bit is the bruise the chicken got before it died. this one obviously did not die of natural causes.

Reported for cooking Orville

http://www.brewdog.com/uploaded_images2/orville_275.jpg

It's a burst abscess inside the chicken.

Vomit.

wot did u use to carve it with ?a shot gun?

did you get that chicken from the joke shop?

Hulk-Chicken ftw

http://www.ehow.com/how_8345039_chicken-gone-bad.html

Look at the chicken. Bad chicken will develop a green tint, especially in … Look at the chicken. Bad chicken will develop a green tint, especially in the joints between the leg and thigh and between the breast and wing. Throw away any greenish chicken that you find.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions