If your looking for a sleek, stylish touch screen oven with LED's galore that looks like high end models for the price of a basic oven with mechanical knobs, then this is it!
This is one of Cookology's Premium Ovens, combining the quality and value you expect with Cookology, with High-end, Premium features.
The TOF690SS is a touch control oven. Instead of clunky knobs and buttons, the entire top control panel is flat and has elegant, ergonomic touch controls to add a touch of class and sophistication to your kitchen.
The next thing you'll notice is the size. You get an amazing, turkey ready 72 litre capacity thanks to clever engineering, which is amazing because it still fits a standard oven cavity - you can check out the dimensions by scrolling through the photos. This oven can be installed at eye-level or under your kitchen counter.
As a Multifunction Oven, you are given the tools to create more flavoursome, delicious dishes, while the timer will keep you in control. As well as your usual functions, such as traditional oven heat, convection (fan forced), fan assisted and grilling functions, you get a few special functions such as a Pizza function to stop you getting a soggy bottom. You also get a Dough Proving mode that operates at between 30-45C providing the ultimate conditions for proving bread or even culturing yogurts.
A couple of other special features include a Quick Preheat Button - rapidly getting the oven temperature up to speed. The Cooling Fan prevents over heating even after the oven has finished cooking and will keep going until the oven is a safe temperature, making it much safer than older ovens.
The door is removable to make cleaning easier.
This Oven comes with a 12 month guarantee, an A Energy rating and is CE Certified.Features:
- MPN: TOF690SS
- Fully Programmable Timer with Digital Clock
- 12 month Guarantee
- Oven Type: Multifunction Oven
- Max Temperature: 250°C
- Oven Light x 1
- Energy source: Electric Oven
- Number of Ovens: 1 Single Oven
- Finish:Glass & Stainless Steel
- Installation: Built-in or Built-under
- Controls: Touch Controls
- Connection: 13AMP (this means you can attach a standard UK plug)
- Conventional: 30-250C, For traditional baking and roasting on one level. Especially suitable for cakes with moist toppings.
- Convection: 50-250C, For baking and roasting on one or more levels. Heat comes from the ring heater surrounding the fan evenly.
- Eco: 140-240C, For energy-saving cooking.
- Conventional + Fan: 50-250C, For baking and roasting on one or more levels. The fan distributes the heat from the heating elements evenly around the cavity.
- Radiant Heat: 150-250C, For grilling small amounts of food and for browning food. Please put the food in the center part under the grill heating element.
- Double Grill + Fan: 50-250C, For grilling flat items and for browning food. The fan distributes the heat evenly around the cavity.
- Dough Proving: 30-45C, For making yeast dough and sourdough to prove and culturing yogurt.
- Bottom Heat 30-220C, For add extra browning to the bases of pizzas, pies, and pastries. Heating come from the bottom heater.
- Defrost: For gently defrosting frozen food.
- Double Grill: 150-250C, For grilling flat items and for browning food.
- Pizza: 50-250C, For pizza and dishes which need a lot of heat from underneath. The bottom heater and ring heater will work.
- 1 x CGR01 Wire Shelf
- 1 x CTY01 Enamel Shelf
- Additional Shelves available to purchase: CGR01 Wire Shelf & CTY01 Enamel Shelf
- Removable Oven Door
- Easy Clean Enamel
Dimensions (see technical drawing under photos):
- CE CERTIFIED
- 13 AMP
- Power Cable: 100cm
- 0.69kWh/cycle / 1.06kWh/cycle
- Electrical power: 2.9kW
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V (standard UK Voltage)
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Height: 596mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 546mm
- Cavity Width: 560mm
- Cavity Height: 600mm
- Cavity Depth: min 550mm