Groups

Cool (but cheap) fancy dress ideas please?

Have a party to go to next week, and it's fancy dress. needs to be anything beginning with the these letters...

P C R O M L E N I A (don't ask, lol)

Want something a little bit different maybe? But needs to be cheap to make, or only need a couple of cheap props.

Any ideas?

20 Comments

Go as Victor Meldrew

PCROMLENIA (complainer)

PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

dontasciime;8727748

Go as Victor MeldrewPCROMLENIA (complainer)

Sorry, I meant, it has to be something beginning with one of those letters

missp27;8727750

PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate is my backup plan, but wanted something cool. Plus need 3 ideas for me, my OH and daughter.

plus, should mention, I'm a heifer, so nothing that's too skimpy... lol

go as a naturist...easy to do and free :whistling::whistling:

ChipSticks;8727788

Sorry, I meant, it has to be something beginning with one of those … Sorry, I meant, it has to be something beginning with one of those letters :)Pirate is my backup plan, but wanted something cool. Plus need 3 ideas for me, my OH and daughter. plus, should mention, I'm a heifer, so nothing that's too skimpy... lol

but pirates are cool......:oops:

Rapper or comedian

you could go as a family of aliens.

Policeman, Penguin, Artist...I'm crap at fancy dress lol.

Original Poster

N_W2003;8727802

go as a naturist...easy to do and free :whistling::whistling:

lol.

I wouldn't wish that sight on my worst enemy!

My husband and I went to a Halloween party last year and he dressed up as an ipod haha! But he looked just brilliant and no one else there (cause no one else that daft) was dressed the same. Was so easy to do as well!

p.s I went as a tv :oops:

Bin bag.

Pirate, Clown, Roman, OAP (really fun lol), Man (crossdressing thing can be fun lol), Lord/Lady (medieval style), English football fan XD, Nut (get/make a straight jacket), Indian (or cowboy for c), Art (dress as a famous work of art)

Original Poster

coerce86;8727947

Pirate, Clown, Roman, OAP (really fun lol), Man (crossdressing thing can … Pirate, Clown, Roman, OAP (really fun lol), Man (crossdressing thing can be fun lol), Lord/Lady (medieval style), English football fan XD, Nut (get/make a straight jacket), Indian (or cowboy for c), Art (dress as a famous work of art)

I like the idea of an OAP, where can I get a cheap zimmer frame from? lol

Green leggins/green t shirt, lots of green balloons .... voila - bunch of grapes. Just remember to avoid smokers or you'll end up as a stalk!

whatsThePoint;8727938

you went as a bloke dressed in woman's clothing :?

:prop:

Go as a nun!!

ChipSticks;8728115

I like the idea of an OAP, where can I get a cheap zimmer frame from? lol

when we did that we basically raided the local charity shops and grabbed a walking stick off ebay ^_^

M - Me!

Oompa loompa (the old one), primark have white hareem trousers, brown polo neck (paint on white stripes), make braces with elastic and sew on buttons...turned up as that to my 30th

Princess leia, R2D2 and an ewok!! That's P,R and E done! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions