Cool trainers, Star Wars themed! Not cheap I know but new - ALPHAEDGE 4D Shoe - Star Wars - £229.99 @ adidas.co.uk

Posted 15th Dec 2019
ALPHAEDGE 4D SHOE - STAR WARS

AlphaEdge 4D, the cross training model returns with a collector’s edition Stars Wars silhouette. Paying homage to the famed franchise with Death Star detailing and iconic quotes displayed on the heel tab. adidas and Stars Wars share a natural link through a shared belief in innovation and technological advancements. This cutting edge, versatile model features a 3D-printed lattice midsole which delivers precisely tuned support and cushioning right where you need it. Designed for peak performance during your cross-training workouts, this groundbreaking footwear also spor know but new👌ALPHAEDGE 4D SHOE - STAR WARS @adidas.co.u ts a breathable and flexible Primeknit upper.

adidas.co.uk/sta…ars
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
‘The rip off is strong with this deal’
Wow. You’ve got balls posting this! Good luck
At £230 what speed can I expect to complete the kessel run?
14 Comments
At £230 what speed can I expect to complete the kessel run?
‘The rip off is strong with this deal’
Heat
Inoticed most of the star wars themed trainers were no longer on the adidas site, they were however available on ebay at double and triple the face value
Wow. You’ve got balls posting this! Good luck
Defo not cheap, or nice imo! But I wanna give you some heat cause I think this post is gonna get colder than the North Pole!
Really
So we're just posting random **** on a site intended for deals now, are we?
Adidas sources materials from Xianjing region in China which uses forced labour.
Voted red for labour
mnstar15/12/2019 18:32

Adidas sources materials from Xianjing region in China which uses forced …Adidas sources materials from Xianjing region in China which uses forced labour.

May the forced be with you
Love cheap labour... These will sell for double the cost in January
If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.... OK, I’ll expire this ‘deal’
Heat! With the flamethrower I shall use on this deal.

Let the ashes cool, then send them by whaling vessel to the frozen Arctic wastes, where they shall be consumed by a vengeful white whale, who taketh them and the ship to the dark, icy depths.

Future beings, eons from now will find the remains of the whale, frozen and adrift in the void of space, since the Earth has long since disintegrated. They explore the innards of this majestic beast, and find the charred powder that was once this deal. With future technology beyond our comprehension, they reconstruct the deal. Bemused by this new discovery, they return to their home planet and present their find to the high council of immortals, a grand ceremony transmitted to the entire universe via pure thought.

The entire universe watches the reveal of the reconstructed "deal", none ever having seen the likes of it before. Not the wise elders, nor the rambunctious young. A quiet befalls all existence, a collective breath is taken in and the universe, for the first time ever in the same language, speaks a single word.

Cold.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions