Cooler master hyper evo 212 hex nut size?

Found 12th Oct 2015
Hi all,

I put together a PC this weekend using the above cooler but when I came to finish fitting it to the bracket I noticed I was missing a 4th hex nut (I'd either misplaced or not received it). I've tightened the 3 as best as possible and the CPU runs at about 32-40 degrees so far but I'm worried it might be a matter of time before damage is done. Can anyone tell me what size the nuts are and where I could get them or will my setup be OK for now? Thanks.
Community Updates
6 Comments
Is there a reason you can't just check yourself? You could've found out and bought and fitted a replacement by now if you had.
dxx

Is there a reason you can't just check yourself? You could've found out … Is there a reason you can't just check yourself? You could've found out and bought and fitted a replacement by now if you had.

I have checked, no one seems to know the size. I'm awaiting a reply from cooler master, there are no clear results on Google etc...
Remove one of the 3 remaining nuts, measure it then find where you can get a replacement?
Steve Mac

I have checked, no one seems to know the size. I'm awaiting a reply from … I have checked, no one seems to know the size. I'm awaiting a reply from cooler master, there are no clear results on Google etc...

I mean like, check the size the old fashioned way. You'd need to remove the motherboard to install the nut anyway.
dxx

I mean like, check the size the old fashioned way. You'd need to remove … I mean like, check the size the old fashioned way. You'd need to remove the motherboard to install the nut anyway.

Oh I see. I may do that later and just out the stock cooler on for the meantime.
What was your dimensions once you did measure it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants