Coolest, Cheapest and most practical CD/DVD Cases you'll ever own

12 replies
Found 8th Feb 2009
Found this video and its pretty easy to do, tried it out myself earlier and i will never buy another cd/dvd case again!!!

metacafe.com/wat…wn/

1. Misc
  2. CD
  3. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. CD
  3. DVD
12 Comments

Original Poster

Cheers, why didnt my link work???

clondikemike;4322094

Cheers, why didnt my link work???

It has to be in a separate post - doesn't work in the first.

That guy made me tired just watching him! Good idea though if you run out of CD covers.

Banned

LOL

Producer Rewards: Earned $1,205

Sounds a bit like someone else I know!

lol they are BAD

Original Poster

?? Gov

Banned

clondikemike;4322161

?? Gov

Look below the video.... says he's earnt - presumably from his "invention".

guv;4322173

Look below the video.... says he's earnt - presumably from his … Look below the video.... says he's earnt - presumably from his "invention".

We all believe him too!

Banned

Predikuesi;4322194

We all believe him too!

Apparently he has many other talents too!

guv;4322151

LOLProducer Rewards: Earned $1,205Sounds a bit like someone else I know!

That will be about right, when you host a video on metacafe you get paid on a points per click basis for people clicking through to your video, the instructables community use it a lot and you can make a fair amount of money too so each one of us clicking the link are all making him money!

The Metacafe Producer Rewards® program pays video producers for creating … The Metacafe Producer Rewards® program pays video producers for creating and submitting exceptionally entertaining original works.Any creator of an original video that meets the program requirements may submit it for consideration. We pay $2 for every 1,000 views a video accepted into the program receives in the United States. Your video will be evaluated for acceptance into the program after it receives 20,000 worldwide views. Payments are processed monthly for producers whose total earnings equal or exceed $100.

Original Poster

that doesnt mean that im going to get banned if the mods think im him does it!!!!! i would rather have the post removed, i fell foul last week when i posted some deals from Amazon that i found on another 3rd party site and didnt realize i couldnt post it them,

oh brilliant.he made an envelope out of paper.what a genius
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions