Posted 23rd Jan
Hi guys does any one know where i can buy cheap printer paper, i need lots
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Obligatory "steal some from work" comment
15 Comments
£2.99 Argos
Define "lots" bearing in mind how many sheets are in a real of paper.
£2.85 a ream at Asda
Edited by: "esar" 23rd Jan
MadeDixonsCry23/01/2020 07:45

If he needs lots of printer paper for ebay orders ('lots' sounds like more than just a few packs/reams), then it's likely selling on ebay is his business, so he'd be stealing his own paper
Check stables 5 reams box - 2500 sheets. They work good.
aphilip23/01/2020 09:21

https://www.skyedirect-evo.com/white-a4-copier-paper-pack-of-2500-wx01087--4£9 for 5 reams (500 sheets per ream)£10.80 with VAT

Am I loosing my mind, where's the "add to basket" button?
esar23/01/2020 11:01

Am I loosing my mind, where's the "add to basket" button?

We buy it for business in bulk. Usually email them. Have PM their email id to you. Trying negotiating for better price if you are planning to buy in bulk.
NayemHussain23/01/2020 10:48

Check stables 5 reams box - 2500 sheets. They work good.

I would be worried that they have got hoof prints on them if you buy them from stables, but it is worth checking Staples.
3 reams free if you live near me in or around Dundee and can collect as I don't need them.
cheekyweegit23/01/2020 22:55

3 reams free if you live near me in or around Dundee and can collect as I …3 reams free if you live near me in or around Dundee and can collect as I don't need them.

Would you mind scanning them and emailing them to me to print off? I could do with them but Dundee is quite far for me.

Thanks.
MadeDixonsCry23/01/2020 23:33

Would you mind scanning them and emailing them to me to print off? I could …Would you mind scanning them and emailing them to me to print off? I could do with them but Dundee is quite far for me. Thanks.

No problem. Put your kettle on and by time you have finished your cuppa and optional biscuit or cake of choice I'll be done for you.

Is it all three teams you want scanned on just now?

Darn it. You forgot to send me your email address. Hopefully you will see this and send it to me so I can do it first thing for you when I get up as I'm off to bed now. 🐑 Zzz
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants