Groups

Coppers on C4

Banned
    Is anyone watching this? 2 mobile phones and chargers up their backside. WTF.

also, i would hate having to be the person who stip searched these crackhead scrouts. must be vile.

13 Comments

yeah i found that hard to belief it would be bad enough having to shove a lighter up there let alone 2 phones with chargers sicko's

That Danny bloke a right nutter! Drugs have messed him up big time!

Original Poster Banned

exStudent

That Danny bloke a right nutter! Drugs have messed him up big time!

lol his rap at the end, better than expected

Banned

DangerGod

lol his rap at the end, better than expected

total waster ..

should be shot it would save the tax payers some money

Banned

Makes you realise how devistating drugs can be.

Not trying to make excuses for them, but the vast majority of people in there are there because of a dependancy to a substance. It must be so frustrating for the police in the station, seeing the same faces all the time....the system obviously isnt working.

shamus1975

should be shot it would save the tax payers some money

+1

renagade27

Original Poster Banned

anyone watching tonights? one seems an absolute tit! the other guy terry seems reasonable

Got a bit depressed while watching last weeks, will hopefully make time to watch it tomorrow, depending on how good Black Ops is

DangerGod

anyone watching tonights? one seems an absolute tit! the other guy terry … anyone watching tonights? one seems an absolute tit! the other guy terry seems reasonable

Is it Peterborough tonight?? If so and you see me..............i was innocent..................innocent i tell you!!!!!!!!

DangerGod

anyone watching tonights? one seems an absolute tit! the other guy terry … anyone watching tonights? one seems an absolute tit! the other guy terry seems reasonable

Yeah I thought that, preferred last weeks one...

weirdwilli

Got a bit depressed while watching last weeks, will hopefully make time … Got a bit depressed while watching last weeks, will hopefully make time to watch it tomorrow, depending on how good Black Ops is

Black Ops is crap.... Loved MW & MW2 but really don't like this one.... So looks like you'll be catching up on this then lol

kelly1987

Black Ops is crap.... Loved MW & MW2 but really don't like this one.... … Black Ops is crap.... Loved MW & MW2 but really don't like this one.... So looks like you'll be catching up on this then lol

Well atleast this means I won't fail 6th form then
    Traffic Cops and this have kind of made me realise how much people can just get away with, was brought up with the police doing assembly's at school and such, telling us we'd end up in prison if we touched weed, and while none of us really took notice I didn't realise how lightly the police handle some things..

Just watched tonights episode.
    Can't believe that guy got 300 hours community service for killing the woman. Shows how soft the laws are. They should put him away for at least half of his life.
    But i think they should show those kinds of documentaries to a lot of people and it might make them not be an idiot when driving.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions