Copy my current Xbox360 game to 360 HD (2 Q's)

5 replies
Found 18th Oct 2009
Can I copy my current 360 game onto the HD so I dont need the disk in... Quite long loading times etc

Also What are the keys you press again to get out of the current game and back to the Dashboard.... All I get is 'Turn 360 off' lol

You can see I dont use this often lol

Thanks

maxmix

5 Comments

Sloth/Mod

No...........disc has to be in although you can copy to HDD.

And you are holding the guide button down too long..........just give it a tap and then press Y button to go back to dashboard.

you allways need the disk in
if i remember its yellow button to bring up the option to install

Original Poster

Syzable;6614263

No...........disc has to be in although you can copy to HDD.And you are … No...........disc has to be in although you can copy to HDD.And you are holding the guide button down too long..........just give it a tap and then press Y button to go back to dashboard.

So I cant just play my RR6 from the HD ! and thanks I thought it was the Y button, but your correct, I hold the 2 buttons for about 5 secs lol

Thanks

maxmix

Original Poster

djnaff;6614268

you allways need the disk in if i remember its yellow button to bring up … you allways need the disk in if i remember its yellow button to bring up the option to install

Thanks... I wont bother then, it's only a 20GB I have etc, I'll just wait for the loading times, I think the disk may need a little clean up also

Thanks guys

maxmix

Original Poster

Another Q guys.... I have my Xbox profile on facebook, what are the little cups and the G's for lol

I've been playing RR6 for about 5 days, winning all the time lol and these cups dont seem to move lol

I do OK on world Explorer 300 odd, but nothing seems to change.... I have some cups showing for other games etc...

maxmix

Yes I still play on my Spectrum 48K lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. good place to buy stocks33
    2. Typical cost of boiler installation711
    3. Android TV box help?54
    4. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset36

See more discussions