Groups

Copycat music

Ok so thought id make a little thread listing songs that are rip off of others

Brim full of asha -Cornershop
    Rip off copy
    Same jeans - the view

8 Comments

Happy Together... The Turtles
    Rip Off Copy...
    Worried About Ray... The Hoosiers

Original Poster

yipykayay;1523292

Happy Together... The TurtlesRip Off Copy...Worried About Ray... The … Happy Together... The TurtlesRip Off Copy...Worried About Ray... The Hoosiers

Wtf nothing a like

dandoc2;1523652

Wtf nothing a like

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Oh, ok. I must be wrong if [COLOR=black]you[/COLOR] say so. :roll:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]All [/FONT]][FONT=Comic Sans MS]these comments [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]must be wrong as well[/FONT]

I regularly hear beats I remember in new tracks.

There was a rap song a couple of years ago where I recognised the Knight Rider playing constantly.

Theres quite a few I know but cant remember offhand

yipykayay;1524431

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Oh, ok. I must be wrong if [COLOR=black]you[/COLOR] … [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Oh, ok. I must be wrong if [COLOR=black]you[/COLOR] say so. :roll:[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]All [/FONT]][FONT=Comic Sans MS]these comments [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]must be wrong as well[/FONT]

:giggle:

That one by lil' chris - "Getting enough" and The Buzzcocks - "Ever Fallen In Love", its ridiculously similar..

Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-flat minor, Op. 35
    Rip Off Copy...
    Anything by The Smiths.....

;-)

Shengis;1525095

Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-flat minor, Op. 35Rip Off Copy...Anything by The … Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-flat minor, Op. 35Rip Off Copy...Anything by The Smiths.....;-)

Now that, good Sir, made me choke on my early morning tea and toast.

Superb, 10/10 ! !

Thanks for starting my day off with more than a smile :thumbsup::-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1823
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44
      4. Large card print/poster..11

See more discussions