Found 22nd Dec 2009
blooming freezing outside today lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

And your complaining because?

most probably payment from year ago - insurance or the like - it took just on a year for one of mine - nice surprise though

enjoy it:thumbsup:

Probs from months of using it and you've finally been paid. I have a lot stored but dont have a clue when its going to get paid - Its from October

Quidco
Accounts Manager,

we are sorry to say that we have credited your account with £90 by mistake,we therefore ask you to pay back that £90 + interest ASAP

many thanks
Accounts

Original Poster

Adam2050;7299570

And your complaining because?

Im sooo not complaining lol :-D

Original Poster

flp14344;7299591

QuidcoAccounts Manager,we are sorry to say that we have credited your … QuidcoAccounts Manager,we are sorry to say that we have credited your account with £90 by mistake,we therefore ask you to pay back that £90 + interest ASAPmany thanksAccounts

tuff :-D

Original Poster

holly100;7299586

most probably payment from year ago - insurance or the like - it took … most probably payment from year ago - insurance or the like - it took just on a year for one of mine - nice surprise thoughenjoy it:thumbsup:

Smaybelline;7299589

Probs from months of using it and you've finally been paid. I have a lot … Probs from months of using it and you've finally been paid. I have a lot stored but dont have a clue when its going to get paid - Its from October

I cant understand the new layout, Im trying to look back to see what may have been paid

i got paid twice from top cash back once, two lots of £95 i think it was, so could just be a mistake but they never claimed it back.

ssshhh owners of this site own quidco !!!!

Original Poster

mrtootough;7299639

ssshhh owners of this site own quidco !!!!

oops :oops: can I delete my op?????

kirsty1981;7299602

I cant understand the new layout, Im trying to look back to see what may … I cant understand the new layout, Im trying to look back to see what may have been paid

totally agree with you about new layout - jeez takes me ages to get list of shops - also signing in

edit - yes - frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzing:-D

i'm lost in translation
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien628
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    3. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68
    4. amazon echo idiots guide69

See more discussions