Cor it's quiet on here this am!!!

40 replies
Found 24th May 2009
Has everyone gone away or have they got hangovers?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

I think most lucky people are having a nice long sleep on this Sunday morning!

Original Poster

Morning - well lucky them - my kids just wouldnt be quiet, so I gave up at 7 oc

mrspatch;5304187

Morning - well lucky them - my kids just wouldnt be quiet, so I gave up … Morning - well lucky them - my kids just wouldnt be quiet, so I gave up at 7 oc

Yup same here, my little girl just loves to wake up at the crack of dawn, don't they know it's Sunday! :roll:

good mornin , well im up and made brekkie for me and mrs , and no kids here , im always up early

singer

Banned

been dead lst few hours

singer;5304193

good mornin , well im up and made brekkie for me and mrs , and no … good mornin , well im up and made brekkie for me and mrs , and no kids here , im always up early singer

Wish my OH would get up and make brekkie! He wouldn't know the meaning of getting up 'early', unless he's working, but that doesn't count

I'm always up early too, not threw personal choice though! ;-)

Original Poster

Well arent we all cheerful little bunnies

Theres absolutely nothing on TV at this time on a Sunday, I'm being forced to clean and do washings again! :roll:

I've been up since 5.50 with my little one....let OH have a little lie in as he let me have one yesterday

munnski;5304263

Theres absolutely nothing on TV at this time on a Sunday, I'm being … Theres absolutely nothing on TV at this time on a Sunday, I'm being forced to clean and do washings again! :roll:

Forced? Hahaha. Good old Gladiators is on, on Virgin :thumbsup:

xsazzyjayx;5304266

Forced? Hahaha. Good old Gladiators is on, on Virgin :thumbsup:

Forced I tell you! lol. Gladiators, now you have given me an excuse to not clean, thank you ! :thumbsup:

xsazzyjayx;5304264

I've been up since 5.50 with my little one....let OH have a little lie in … I've been up since 5.50 with my little one....let OH have a little lie in as he let me have one yesterday

Do you mind asking your OH to have a word with my OH about taking turns!!!

munnski;5304270

Forced I tell you! lol. Gladiators, now you have given me an excuse to … Forced I tell you! lol. Gladiators, now you have given me an excuse to not clean, thank you ! :thumbsup:

It must be tackled at some point though....my excuse is I am building up my energy to do it!

munnski;5304271

Do you mind asking your OH to have a word with my OH about taking … Do you mind asking your OH to have a word with my OH about taking turns!!!

It makes sense to take turns really, that way you atleast get one lie in a week! :thumbsup:

Banned

Hello, I awake!!!! :-D

xsazzyjayx;5304278

It must be tackled at some point though....my excuse is I am building up … It must be tackled at some point though....my excuse is I am building up my energy to do it!It makes sense to take turns really, that way you atleast get one lie in a week! :thumbsup:

lol, I done loads of cleaning yesterday, thats my excuse for the day! And he thinks cause he works all week he deserves the lies in! Don't they know being a mum is MORE than full time work ;-) :roll:

sculpturatus;5304284

Hello, I awake!!!! :-D

Well good morning, someone seems happy :-D

Banned

munnski;5304292

Well good morning, someone seems happy :-D

lol :lol: I am, I'm not hungover this morning, kids can jump on me all they want I dont care :-D

How are you babe?

munnski;5304290

lol, I done loads of cleaning yesterday, thats my excuse for the day! … lol, I done loads of cleaning yesterday, thats my excuse for the day! And he thinks cause he works all week he deserves the lies in! Don't they know being a mum is MORE than full time work ;-) :roll:

Doesn't work like that in our house. We both tackle the housework together....it wouldn't get done otherwise as I don't do washing up! I hate it.

I think I might have a good one here then:oops:

I wasn't productive yesterday....but I was constructive! Got the little one some new furniture for her new room. Lets hope the new baby is pink flavoured or I'm stuck with a pink cot!!

Banned

Oh and the glorious sun is shining, BBQ and big game of neighbourhood footy later I think

sculpturatus;5304298

lol :lol: I am, I'm not hungover this morning, kids can jump on me all … lol :lol: I am, I'm not hungover this morning, kids can jump on me all they want I dont care :-DHow are you babe?

lol, me I am tired, a full week of early rises and late nights catches up with you at the weekend, someone needs to teach my youngest how to 'lie in' ! lol

You cooking brekkie?

xsazzyjayx;5304299

Doesn't work like that in our house. We both tackle the housework … Doesn't work like that in our house. We both tackle the housework together....it wouldn't get done otherwise as I don't do washing up! I hate it. I think I might have a good one here then:oops:I wasn't productive yesterday....but I was constructive! Got the little one some new furniture for her new room. Lets hope the new baby is pink flavoured or I'm stuck with a pink cot!!

lol, awwww we love pink in this house too.

Yeah I think you do have a good one there :thumbsup: Mines just woke up, as I let the kids run about mad, teach him to have 2 lie ins on the weekend :giggle:

Banned

munnski;5304323

lol, me I am tired, a full week of early rises and late nights catches up … lol, me I am tired, a full week of early rises and late nights catches up with you at the weekend, someone needs to teach my youngest how to 'lie in' ! lolYou cooking brekkie?

Yeah you need a lie in now and again. I was up before the kids this morning :w00t:
Nooooo, got to watch that waist line hun. :whistling:

munnski;5304334

lol, awwww we love pink in this house too.Yeah I think you do have a good … lol, awwww we love pink in this house too.Yeah I think you do have a good one there :thumbsup: Mines just woke up, as I let the kids run about mad, teach him to have 2 lie ins on the weekend :giggle:

I think it's your turn tomorrow then!

I am thinking about cracking on with the girlys new room.....if I can find the pink paint....:thumbsup:

I've been up since 5.30 with the 2 littlest but oh only just showered and dressed.

Banned

macdoona;5304367

I've been up since 5.30 with the 2 littlest but oh only just showered and … I've been up since 5.30 with the 2 littlest but oh only just showered and dressed.

:lol: I'm not showered or dressed yet, hey its Sunday its the law to slob :-D

Been up since 4am with my little one - who's just fallen asleep.... and now I can't!

Becksdawe;5304381

Been up since 4am with my little one - who's just fallen asleep.... and … Been up since 4am with my little one - who's just fallen asleep.... and now I can't!

:x Nightmare! Kids eh?

PabloInTheSky;5304196

been dead lst few hours

Pabs have you even been to bed?:?

xsazzyjayx;5304382

:x Nightmare! Kids eh?

Yup - she's been well annoying of late with these bright mornings - normally around 6 but poor things not well so I'll let her off.

Next step - I might have a bath and get dressed

Banned

Becksdawe;5304387

Yup - she's been well annoying of late with these bright mornings - … Yup - she's been well annoying of late with these bright mornings - normally around 6 but poor things not well so I'll let her off.Next step - I might have a bath and get dressed

Blackout blinds available from Argos from just £7.79 in many different colours is the way forward :thumbsup:

argos.co.uk/web…IND

sculpturatus;5304400

Blackout blinds available from Argos from just £7.79 in many different … Blackout blinds available from Argos from just £7.79 in many different colours is the way forward :thumbsup:http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?pp=20&s=Price%3A+Low+-+High&x=12&y=7&storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&langId=-1&q=BLACKOUT+BLIND

Cheers - OH seems to think the one's we have are... but it looked like 10am out there at 6am :whistling:

sculpturatus;5304400

Blackout blinds available from Argos from just £7.79 in many different … Blackout blinds available from Argos from just £7.79 in many different colours is the way forward :thumbsup:http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?pp=20&s=Price%3A+Low+-+High&x=12&y=7&storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&langId=-1&q=BLACKOUT+BLIND

Ooooo only £11.69 for Pink! Have some rep!

Banned

Becksdawe;5304406

Cheers - OH seems to think the one's we have are... but it looked like … Cheers - OH seems to think the one's we have are... but it looked like 10am out there at 6am :whistling:

You may find you just need to turn the blind the other way so it faces outwards :thumbsup:

You can tell blackout blinds as they are made from a thick feeling solid plastic type material, and you cannot see light through the weave of the material

xsazzyjayx;5304407

Make sure you fit them with the colour (they are white one side) facing outwards, as then they fit in the window better and block most of the light, as the roller is then closer to the frame.

Banned

xsazzyjayx;5304407

TY :-D Catch you all later, I suppose I must shower these kids at some point today :roll:

sculpturatus;5304370

:lol: I'm not showered or dressed yet, hey its Sunday its the law to slob … :lol: I'm not showered or dressed yet, hey its Sunday its the law to slob :-D

I was showered & dresses by 7.30.
Youngest daughter is involved in the local carnival today so have to leave by 10.

Banned

hangover not kicked in yet im still a little away with it lol so y stop drinking :-D

sculpturatus;5304419

You may find you just need to turn the blind the other way so it faces … You may find you just need to turn the blind the other way so it faces outwards :thumbsup:You can tell blackout blinds as they are made from a thick feeling solid plastic type material, and you cannot see light through the weave of the materialMake sure you fit them with the colour (they are white one side) facing outwards, as then they fit in the window better and block most of the light, as the roller is then closer to the frame.

I shall give it a go tonight - didn't think of that! Will bare the other advice in mind in case we do get another black out blind

Hangover and about to watch the GP

PabloInTheSky;5304468

hangover not kicked in yet im still a little away with it lol so y stop … hangover not kicked in yet im still a little away with it lol so y stop drinking :-D

Think i might start again to stop mine getting worse:)

Banned

clondikemike;5305416

Think i might start again to stop mine getting worse:)

well i must say i feel great now so yet another alcohol fueled without a hangover but the better i feel the less i remember so its a win win situation
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?22
    2. dakine backpacks22
    3. Home CCTV system advice.33
    4. Android pay set up59

See more discussions