Groups
    EXPIRED

Coral Quidco Cashback increased to £35 till 07th July

Coral is one of the world's biggest on line sports bookmakers offering fixed odds betting on the world's major sporting events, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For genuine tracked transactions completed wholly online, you can earn:
    £35 for each valid unique sign-up (not valid if you have signed up at any of Coral's various sites, such as Eurobet etc). You must deposit and wager at least £10 and qualify for the £10 free bet. Also receive 2% of your first month turnover.

I opened account yesterday, played for £10 wager and was lucky to make £14 which I transferred back to my credit card and made a neat profit from Quidco cashback which is validated though would be paid in Oct !!

6 Comments

So which other betting sites (apart from Eurobet) are Coral affiliates? The info on the quidco site seems a bit vague, unless I'm not looking in the right place. Which is quite possible.

Original Poster

Honestly I am not aware .... I was in for a quick £35 which I made easily .... lost my bet on Murray though

Moved to misc, we generally do not allow cashback only offers as deals.

Top stuff!

Bet my £10 + £10 free on the following...

£5 on Federer to win Wimbledon
    70p on Nadal to win Wimbledon
    £5 on Hamilton to win Silverstone
    £5 on Hamilton to win F1 Drivers Championship

So Far I have won £18.90 but it won't let me withdraw it as it claims the winning bets were made with the "free £10". Grrr! I bet I will lose the money if I re-bet it. Gambling never pays...

But my £35 Quidco is tracking! Woo hoo!

aerotec;2480566

Top stuff!Bet my £10 + £10 free on the following...£5 on Federer to win Wi … Top stuff!Bet my £10 + £10 free on the following...£5 on Federer to win Wimbledon70p on Nadal to win Wimbledon£5 on Hamilton to win Silverstone£5 on Hamilton to win F1 Drivers ChampionshipSo Far I have won £18.90 but it won't let me withdraw it as it claims the winning bets were made with the "free £10". Grrr! I bet I will lose the money if I re-bet it. Gambling never pays...But my £35 Quidco is tracking! Woo hoo!

My Quidco didnt track :cry:

I know this is back down to £25 but just wanted to say that I opened an account and put a fiver in but didn't bet anything, meant to do it later but when I checked quidco a bit later on I had £25 validated from coral, even though I never spent anything. Don't know if this was just a mistake but might be worth a go.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230706
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523446
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846303
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410866

See more discussions