Groups

coraline 3d edition

I bought the 3d version Coraline dvd from amazon after i saw it posted on here. i was just wondering if anyone else bought it as it says it has 4 pairs of glasses but i cant see them and i dont really want to take the plastic off the dvd as its a xmas present. thanks

8 Comments

Would they not be inside the dvd case?

probably inside the box

just bought from asda today-the 4 pairs of glasses are folded up inside the box.

Original Poster

the box isnt sealed but the dvd is, i cant see any inside the box though so will they be in with the dvd?

They are inside the dvd case

just realised yer they are deffo in the dvd i brought it the other day from asda and they are deffo in there dnt worry x

this is turning into an epic thread, it's not a bomb ffs, open it and look inside if it isn't sealed.

p.s don't cut the green wire.

Original Poster

greg_68;6612105

this is turning into an epic thread, it's not a bomb ffs, open it and … this is turning into an epic thread, it's not a bomb ffs, open it and look inside if it isn't sealed.p.s don't cut the green wire.

lol. i didnt want to open it because its a present and i didnt want them to think it wasnt new.
    Everyone else, thanks for your help :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…67
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767240

See more discussions