Groups
    EXPIRED

Coraline 3D on DVD anyone please??? :)

Hi All,

I am looking for Coraline 3D on DVD for a Christmas Present and i have missed out on all the under £10 offers and all the deals left seem to be £25 upwards, has anyone got a new copy with the glasses they want to sell or know anywhere that has them on offer???

Dam i missed the £7 offer at Asda!!! Rep to anyone who can help as cheap as possible

Thanks

Chris

11 Comments

Don't know if it will help but blockbusters have it in store on blu ray for £13.99, it comes with the dvd version as well.

It's a two disc pack ,1 blu ray and 1 dvd. includes the glasses etc.

Instore only though.

Original Poster

Orekul;7037359

Don't know if it will help but blockbusters have it in store on blu ray … Don't know if it will help but blockbusters have it in store on blu ray for £13.99, it comes with the dvd version as well.It's a two disc pack ,1 blu ray and 1 dvd. includes the glasses etc.Instore only though.

Do you know if if there is the DVD is 3D or just the BluRay? If so that would be great but its for a kids bedroom so no BluRay in there room

Original Poster

dump anyone to keep it high please

Original Poster

come on guys please someone..... Bump

£11.99 @ cd-wow. 2 disc dvd............... thats the cheapest ............ :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jcaho7;7039684

£11.99 @ cd-wow. 2 disc dvd............... thats the cheapest … £11.99 @ cd-wow. 2 disc dvd............... thats the cheapest ............ :thumbsup:

Looking for somewhere that has them in stock, nowhere has them in stock already looked at CDWOW, thats why i dont want to spend £25 as so many places sell it for £13ish but no one has it in stock..... Anyone else know anywhere?????

Chuckles1001;7037424

Do you know if if there is the DVD is 3D or just the BluRay? If so that … Do you know if if there is the DVD is 3D or just the BluRay? If so that would be great but its for a kids bedroom so no BluRay in there room

both are in 3d, hope this helps

Original Poster

Orekul;7040217

both are in 3d, hope this helps

Cool I will give them a ring tomorrow to see if they have this, i have not seen this version b4 and if they do i will leave Rep I dont mind paying that for a blueray as long as they can watch it on DVd until they get BluRay Player, Thanks mate

Chuckles1001;7040253

Cool I will give them a ring tomorrow to see if they have this, i have … Cool I will give them a ring tomorrow to see if they have this, i have not seen this version b4 and if they do i will leave Rep I dont mind paying that for a blueray as long as they can watch it on DVd until they get BluRay Player, Thanks mate

pleasure. I saw it in my local blockbusters last night. If it's store specific, then if you send me£13.99 plus postage and I'll pick one up for you.

Original Poster

Orekul;7040682

pleasure. I saw it in my local blockbusters last night. If it's store … pleasure. I saw it in my local blockbusters last night. If it's store specific, then if you send me£13.99 plus postage and I'll pick one up for you.

Went into my local Blockbuster and they had the BluRay 2D/3D version and the DVD 2D version but none of BluRay Version with a DVD in the same box as well, must be store specific, which one did you go into?

Original Poster

Orekul;7040682

pleasure. I saw it in my local blockbusters last night. If it's store … pleasure. I saw it in my local blockbusters last night. If it's store specific, then if you send me£13.99 plus postage and I'll pick one up for you.

Just went to blockbuster and the bloke said yes we have it sold it to me after telling me it is all on one disk and when we got home to check it does not work, if you get a shance can you get a picture of the box so i can see where it says it has the DVD in the BluRay box? thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions