Cordless 18V power tools bundle (Drill, Impact driver, Grinder, Jigsaw, 3 batteries and 2 chargers) for £187 delivered

Posted 17th May
I’ve seen a few deals posted for different cordless tools and one of the issues I’ve noticed is the ability to get compatible kit and batteries for a decent price can be a bit of a problem. Last year I was lucky enough to get an Ozito Power Xchange tools bundle (Compatible with Einhell) for £149 (see hotukdeals.com/deals/ozitoeinhell-power-x-change-18vb-5-piece-kit-3260189) and I was so impressed I’ve started buying compatible power & garden tools - choosing Einhell or Ozito whichever gives the best value for the tool.

This deal is for a cordless drill, driver, angle grinder and jigsaw, complete with 3 batteries (2 x 1.5 ah and 1 x 3 ah) and 2 chargers (one of which is a fast charger).

Einhell Drill and Brushless Impact driver Combi kit (with 2 x 1.5 ah batteries and charger) - £99 CPC Farnell cpc.farnell.com/einhell/18v-li-combi-drill-driver-kit/18v-combi-drill-drill-driver-kit/dp/TL18800

Grinder skin - Wickes £39 wickes.co.uk/Einhell-Power-X-Change-TE-AG-18V-Cordless-Angle-Grinder-115mm—Bare/p/207908

Jigsaw Skin - Wickes £50 wickes.co.uk/Einhell-Power-X-Change-TE-JS-18-Li-18V-Cordless-Jigsaw—Bare/p/207900

Einhell 3 ah battery and fast charger - Wickes - priced at £38 however add it to your basket with the other tools and it will be discounted to £0 wickes.co.uk/Einhell-Power-X-Change-18V-3-0Ah-Battery-And-Fast-Charge-Starter-Kit/p/207911

All Einhell kit typically has 3 year warranty (excluding batteries) once you register your purchase and Ozito kit has a 5 year warranty.

One big benefit of this deal is that you can add other Einhell or Ozito tools to this bundle and select whichever’s cheapest from the main suppliers (Ozito is Homebase, Einhell is Wickes, Toolstation, Amazon and others) and you’ll not need batteries you will just need to by the skins only. If you want extra batteries you can get either Ozito or Einhell from any of the above picking the best price per amp hour. I’ve done a similar cordless garden tools tools bundle on HUKD - lawnmower, strimmer, hedge trimmer and 2 x 3ah batteries and 2 chargers (one of which is a fast charger) for £175 - see hotukdeals.com/deals/cordless-einhell-18v-garden-tools-bundle-lawnmower-hedge-trimmer-strimmer-and-2-batteries-175-delivered-3465734

Options on the above deal

If you prefer a Circular saw rather than a jigsaw you could go for the Einhell saw on Amazon for £63 amazon.co.uk/Einhell-TE-CS-X-Change-Cordless-Circular/dp/B01LY8A1ZD/

Instead of the combined Drill & Driver kit you could buy the individually below and get different mix of batteries & chargers

Einhell Combi Drill kit - Amazon £57 with 1 x 1.5 ah battery amazon.co.uk/Einhell-TC-CD-Cordless-Driver-Battery/dp/B01MTKIU8Q/

Brushless Impact driver skin - Wickes £75 wickes.co.uk/Einhell-Power-X-Change-TE-CW-18-Li-BL-18V-Cordless-Impact-Wrench—Bare/p/208066 and you could then add another free 3ah battery from Wickes
Community Updates

Groups

17 Comments
Good effort
That's a good bundle. But I didn't know that bare tools were also known as skins.
good useful post mate, thanks for the effort.
i've been after a reciprocating saw for a while and was considering the work range but this range could be an option?
i've been looking at this: amazon.co.uk/dp/…h=1 would this be able to use in conjunction with the battery set mentioned above?
doggboy1018/05/2020 22:45

good useful post mate, thanks for the effort.i've been after a …good useful post mate, thanks for the effort.i've been after a reciprocating saw for a while and was considering the work range but this range could be an option?i've been looking at this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00U1ECKDU/ref=dp_cerb_1?th=1 would this be able to use in conjunction with the battery set mentioned above?

Yep, that is compatible with the Einhell and Ozito range. If you buy without a battery consider buying another tool from Wickes so you can get a free battery & charger or there's a deal from Toolstation to get 2 X 4ah batteries for £60 however this doesn't come with a charger so you'll also need a charger hotukdeals.com/dea…558
doggboy1018/05/2020 22:45

good useful post mate, thanks for the effort.i've been after a …good useful post mate, thanks for the effort.i've been after a reciprocating saw for a while and was considering the work range but this range could be an option?i've been looking at this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00U1ECKDU/ref=dp_cerb_1?th=1 would this be able to use in conjunction with the battery set mentioned above?

Had a look and Wickes do the same saw for £48 so you'll get the free battery and charger as well as the reciprocating saw for that price. wickes.co.uk/Ein…902
Peter_Oz18/05/2020 23:02

Had a look and Wickes do the same saw for £48 so you'll get the free …Had a look and Wickes do the same saw for £48 so you'll get the free battery and charger as well as the reciprocating saw for that price. https://www.wickes.co.uk/Einhell-TE-AP-18-Li-Solo-18V-Cordless-Reciprocating-All-Purpose-Saw---Bare/p/207902

unfortunately it won't let me order via the website, it's not available for delivery and click and collect has been disabled due to high demand (even though my local store has stock?)
doggboy1018/05/2020 23:17

unfortunately it won't let me order via the website, it's not available …unfortunately it won't let me order via the website, it's not available for delivery and click and collect has been disabled due to high demand (even though my local store has stock?)

If you're up for it, go to local store and do the deal there (show screenshot of website if there's any hassle). £48 with free battery/charger is a good deal given everywhere else all you are getting is the skin
can't get the battery local to me either! nightmare, perfect for my needs as well
battery is now out of stock (even though the product page says in stock?) when you checkout it asks you to remove the item.
gutted, would've been a great purchase that.
doggboy1018/05/2020 23:22

can't get the battery local to me either! nightmare, perfect for my needs …can't get the battery local to me either! nightmare, perfect for my needs as well

Last option. I couldnt get Wickes items using my postcode (out of stock), so used my daughter's address and got stock available at her local Wickes and got it delivered to her. Good luck
Edited by: "Peter_Oz" 18th May
Peter_Oz18/05/2020 23:28

Last option. I couldnt get Wickes items using my postcode (out of stock), …Last option. I couldnt get Wickes items using my postcode (out of stock), so used my daughter's address and got stock available at her local Wickes and got it delivered to her. Good luck

unfortunately no way of getting it mate, thanks for your help though

Last option. I couldnt get Wickes items using my postcode (out of stock), …Last option. I couldnt get Wickes items using my postcode (out of stock), so used my daughter's address and got stock available at her local Wickes and got it delivered to her. Good luck

Managed to get a set mate, been checking constantly since my last message. got the saw to collect tomorrow but i have got to wait a week for the battery and charger to be delivered my sawing projects can hold on for a week!!!

Thanks Peter. Thanks for posting this deal. My local Wickes showed no click and collect stock but I was able to purchase the impact driver and free battery & charger for £75.
Thanks OP.

Looks like Homebase are doing a bundle of drill + driver for slightly cheaper (£92). I can't work out if they're equivalent to the bundle from the CPC though?
No mention of torque or it being a combi?
homebase.co.uk/ozi…394
BraddersJ24/05/2020 13:41

Thanks OP.Looks like Homebase are doing a bundle of drill + driver for …Thanks OP.Looks like Homebase are doing a bundle of drill + driver for slightly cheaper (£92). I can't work out if they're equivalent to the bundle from the CPC though?No mention of torque or it being a combi?https://www.homebase.co.uk/ozito-by-einhell-power-x-change-18v-cordless-2-piece-drill-kit_p389394

I have both the drill and driver (picked up a 5 piece kit 2 year ago) both are great.

If you look at the spec of the driver individually it says 150Nm of torque

homebase.co.uk/ozito-by-einhell-power-x-change-18v-cordless-impact-driver-skin_p389358

Comes with a 5 year warranty and is Einhell compatible
Edited by: "Peter_Oz" 24th May
I suspect these will work with lidl tools also, the batteries are branded and look very similar.
Chris_HutchinsonFtV27/05/2020 07:38

I suspect these will work with lidl tools also, the batteries are branded …I suspect these will work with lidl tools also, the batteries are branded and look very similar.

Definitely won't work. Lots of batteries look similar but don't fit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions