Groups
    EXPIRED

Cordless Drill/Driver Needed

I need a new cordless drill/driver. It has to be pretty solid as it's going to be used in a house renovation. I've used DeWalt in the past, and likes them. What voltage battery do I need? Something like 18v or higher?
    Thanks in advance?

8 Comments

Banned

i recently bought a makita came with case charger and 3 batteries, i paid a total of £5 they wanted £10 but i could see they were desperate by the way they had the shakes

churchill;6480562

i recently bought a makita came with case charger and 3 batteries, i paid … i recently bought a makita came with case charger and 3 batteries, i paid a total of £5 they wanted £10 but i could see they were desperate by the way they had the shakes

you got a makita drill for a fiver? where!?

Banned

manchesterjim;6480997

you got a makita drill for a fiver? where!?

door to door salesmen lmao, its a case of i won someone else lost:-D

For less than £100 you'd be hard pressed to find anything better than this package.
    dm-tools.co.uk/pro…CJK

churchill;6481143

door to door salesmen lmao, its a case of i won someone else lost:-D

the fact that he was selling it for £10 in the first place is a little hard to believe. i dont think u cud of lost either way!

Banned

manchesterjim;6481541

the fact that he was selling it for £10 in the first place is a little … the fact that he was selling it for £10 in the first place is a little hard to believe. i dont think u cud of lost either way!

hey i hate em but junkies have their good points, the guy whos van it came out of lost

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions guys, though I think the offer in that link is now finished?

waynehayes;6487567

Thanks for the suggestions guys, though I think the offer in that link is … Thanks for the suggestions guys, though I think the offer in that link is now finished?

It was available last night, must of sold out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…610
      2. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?89
      3. Family Spotify account66
      4. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions34

See more discussions