Cordless Einhell 18v Garden tools bundle (lawnmower, hedge trimmer, strimmer and 2 batteries) £175 delivered

Posted 17th May
I’ve seen a few deals posted for different cordless tools and one of the issues I’ve noticed is the ability to get compatible kit and batteries for a decent price can be a bit of a problem. Last year I started buying Ozito cordless Power Xchange power tools (compatible with Einhell) and I was so impressed I’ve started buying compatible garden tools.

This deal is for a cordless strimmer, hedge trimmer and lawnmower, complete with 2 x 3 ah batteries and 2 chargers (one of which is a fast charger). They would all be suitable to maintain a small garden of around 150m square (taken from the Wickes website lawnmower spec).

Einhell Lawnmower kit 30cm - Wickes £100 (includes 3ah battery) - free delivery wickes.co.uk/Einhell-GE-CM-18-30-Li-Cordless-Lawn-Mower-Kit/p/185277

Einhell 3 ah battery and fast charger - Wickes - it’s priced at £38 however add it to your basket with the lawnmower and it will be discounted to £0 wickes.co.uk/Einhell-Power-X-Change-18V-3-0Ah-Battery-And-Fast-Charge-Starter-Kit/p/207911

Einhell Strimmer skin - Amazon £26 free delivery - amazon.co.uk/Einhell-X-Change-Cordless-Trimmer-3411104/dp/B07N8NV12K/

Einhell Hedge trimmer skin - Amazon £49 free delivery - amazon.co.uk/Einhell-X-Change-Lithium-Cordless-Trimmer/dp/B00HEF4XX4/

All Einhell kit typically has 3 year warranty (excluding batteries) once you register your purchase and Ozito kit has a 5 year warranty.

One big benefit of this deal is that you can add other Einhell or Ozito tools to this bundle and selecting whichever’s cheapest from the main suppliers (Ozito is Homebase, Einhell is Wickes, Toolstation or Amazon) and you’ll not need batteries you will just need to by the skins only. If you want extra batteries you can get either Ozito or Einhell from any of the above picking the best price per ah. I’ve done a similar DIY power tools bundle on HUKD - 18v cordless Drill, impact driver, grinder and jigsaw with 3 batteries and 2 chargers for £187 delivered - hotukdeals.com/deals/cordless-18v-power-tools-bundle-drill-impact-driver-grinder-and-jigsaw-for-187-delivered-3465735

Options on the above deal

If you had some trees which need d lopping you could add a Chainsaw skin from Amazon £86 - amazon.co.uk/Einhell-X-Change-Battery-Lithium-4501761/dp/B01HMZLR1G/

You could optionally get your Hedge trimmer skin (Ozito branded but it’s Einhell compatible) from Homebase for £39 (saving £10 on the bundle) however Homebase don’t deliver and you’d have to go to store to see if they have stock and given the current climate that’s not recommended - homebase.co.uk/ozito-power-x-change-18v-cordless-hedge-trimmer-skin_p389085
Community Updates
Megathread

Groups

25 Comments
The hedge trimmer is I believe £39.99 at Homebase with a 5 year warranty, maybe worth asking at your local
androidavis17/05/2020 18:46

The hedge trimmer is I believe £39.99 at Homebase with a 5 year warranty, …The hedge trimmer is I believe £39.99 at Homebase with a 5 year warranty, maybe worth asking at your local

Thanks, I’ve put it as an option at the end of the deal as HUKD at the moment is only allowing deals which are delivery
Heat for effort
Any hammer drill adons?
Stevie_mower17/05/2020 19:43

Any hammer drill adons?

If you look at the DIY bundle thread below the Drill is a Combi which is hammer

DIY 18V cordless bundle which lists a Drill, impact driver, grinder, jigsaw and 3 batteries for £187 - hotukdeals.com/discussions/cordless-18v-power-tools-bundle-drill-impact-driver-grinder-and-jigsaw-for-187-delivered-3465735 it also has a couple of other tool options listed (ie circular saw)

Or you could look at the Wickes Combi Drill skin and get a free 3ah battery for £78 - https://www.wickes.co.uk/Einhell-Power-X-Change-TE-CD-18-Li-I-BL-18V-Brushless-Cordless-Combi-Drill—Bare/p/207922
Edited by: "Peter_Oz" 17th May
Thanks for that but the Amazon hedge trimmer is out of stock, has been for quite a while now. It's available at machine mart I believe for the same price or £4.99 extra delivery. Heat for the effort
RubenNZ17/05/2020 20:36

Thanks for that but the Amazon hedge trimmer is out of stock, has been for …Thanks for that but the Amazon hedge trimmer is out of stock, has been for quite a while now. It's available at machine mart I believe for the same price or £4.99 extra delivery. Heat for the effort

You can get it the Ozito one Homebase (listed at the end of the deal) but you'll have to go in-store to get it. It's comes with a 5 year warranty and is £39 and it's the one I got. I didn't list it in the main deal as HUKD rules at the moment restrict deals requiring store visits unless they are for essential items
Peter_Oz17/05/2020 20:42

You can get it the Ozito one Homebase (listed at the end of the deal) but … You can get it the Ozito one Homebase (listed at the end of the deal) but you'll have to go in-store to get it. It's comes with a 5 year warranty and is £39 and it's the one I got. I didn't list it in the main deal as HUKD rules at the moment restrict deals requiring store visits unless they are for essential items

Thanks yeah I saw that, just difficult to find one reasonably priced for delivery. Ordered the machine mart one today, god knows when it's gonna turn up!
A cordless lawn mower ? How long is the battery going to last on that. Weird thing is, i've used a cordelss mower for decades, it runs on petrol.
grove3917/05/2020 20:55

A cordless lawn mower ? How long is the battery going to last on that. …A cordless lawn mower ? How long is the battery going to last on that. Weird thing is, i've used a cordelss mower for decades, it runs on petrol.

For small gardens they are great. No petrol or fumes required. There are lots out there and they do fill a large need (even if the gardens are small )
Free battery out of stock
RobertBeebobSmith-Slater17/05/2020 21:04

Free battery out of stock

I found the same as it looks like they dispatch from your local Wickes. If you can get it delivered to a different address you may find it's local Wickes has stock. That's what I had to do.
150m2.... how bigs that... 150m by 150m? Thats a f(popcorn) ing big old garden.
dooglebear17/05/2020 21:31

150m2.... how bigs that... 150m by 150m? Thats a f(popcorn) 150m2.... how bigs that... 150m by 150m? Thats a f(popcorn) ing big old garden.

No, more like 10m x 15m
Peter_Oz17/05/2020 21:32

No, more like 10m x 15m

Oh lol you can tell Maths class at school was a blast.
Great value deal but for a larger garden with larger hedges it is no use. Ok for a small setup and we'll priced for that job.
grove3917/05/2020 20:55

A cordless lawn mower ? How long is the battery going to last on that. …A cordless lawn mower ? How long is the battery going to last on that. Weird thing is, i've used a cordelss mower for decades, it runs on petrol.

Depends on your setup. I moved from years of Mountfield Petrols to a 120v Hyundai Self Propelled Electric Mower which would cut a football pitch and is Whisper quiet and needs virtually zero maintenance. The batteries charge in 30 mins and the power is phenomenal as well as being lighter and easier to manoeuvre. Electric power transfers as well to tools as to Automobiles. As long as you spend a little more and buy a good one.
Also check out Aldi 40V system, available on Thursday. Top of my head , will be cheaper than this bundle?
mchilli17/05/2020 22:11

Also check out Aldi 40V system, available on Thursday. Top of my head , …Also check out Aldi 40V system, available on Thursday. Top of my head , will be cheaper than this bundle?

Think this deal is better for the garden tools, but Aldi may be better priced for DIY power tools (although they don’t have a circular saw or jigsaw option this time around). Personally I prefer the Einhell/Ozito option as it gives a lot more choice of suppliers and tools.
I think the Homebase connection has well passed ( that ship sailed a while back ) you may get fixed up with one or two bits n bobs in store but chances are slim.
So as the 3ah battery bundle applies to anything over £40.

Surely it’s better to buy from wickes on the trimmer too? £49 with a fast charger and an additional battery? Or I am reading this wrong?
40895988-Iwzo1.jpg
ken.chan28/05/2020 08:13

So as the 3ah battery bundle applies to anything over £40. Surely it’s be …So as the 3ah battery bundle applies to anything over £40. Surely it’s better to buy from wickes on the trimmer too? £49 with a fast charger and an additional battery? Or I am reading this wrong? [Image]

Ken, not sure I understand. What's in your bundle?
Peter_Oz28/05/2020 10:58

Ken, not sure I understand. What's in your bundle?

Peter_Oz wrote:
Ken, not sure I understand. What’s in your bundle?

So in that bundle is the lawnmower + free battery and the trimmer + free battery.
The other post mentioned that amazon does the skin for £26.
So for an extra £14 you will actually get 2 more battery plus a fast charger.
Isn’t that a better deal?
40899223-JrYXE.jpg
Edited by: "ken.chan" 28th May
ken.chan28/05/2020 13:15

Peter_Oz wrote:Ken, not sure I understand. What’s in your bundle?So in t …Peter_Oz wrote:Ken, not sure I understand. What’s in your bundle?So in that bundle is the lawnmower + free battery and the trimmer + free battery. The other post mentioned that amazon does the skin for £26. So for an extra £14 you will actually get 2 more battery plus a fast charger. Isn’t that a better deal?[Image]

Ken,

Not sure your math is correct - Amazon strimmer is £26 while the Wickes one is £49, so difference is actually £23 - which admittedly would be good value for the extra battery. However I was trying to keep cost as low as possible for a good mix tools and battery. So you could go for this, which with the hedge trimmer you would get 3 tools and 3 batteries/chargers for £198
Edited by: "Peter_Oz" 28th May
Peter_Oz28/05/2020 14:05

Ken,Not sure your math is correct - Amazon strimmer is £26 while the …Ken,Not sure your math is correct - Amazon strimmer is £26 while the Wickes one is £49, so difference is actually £23 - which admittedly would be good value for the extra battery. However I was trying to keep cost as low as possible for a good mix tools and battery. So you could go for this, which with the hedge trimmer you would get 3 tools and 3 batteries/chargers for £198

Haha yes my terrible maths. So it’s £24 extra but it does come with total
3 chargers 4 batteries. As the £49 one comes with a battery too.
Just with the battery actually normally priced quite high it probably worth getting it from wickes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions