Cordless Einhell 18v Garden tools bundle (lawnmower, hedge trimmer, strimmer and 2 batteries) £175 delivered

Posted 17th May 2020
I’ve seen a few deals posted for different cordless tools and one of the issues I’ve noticed is the ability to get compatible kit and batteries for a decent price can be a bit of a problem. Last year I started buying Ozito cordless Power Xchange power tools (compatible with Einhell) and I was so impressed I’ve started buying compatible garden tools.

This deal is for a cordless strimmer, hedge trimmer and lawnmower, complete with 2 x 3 ah batteries and 2 chargers (one of which is a fast charger). They would all be suitable to maintain a small garden of around 150m square (taken from the Wickes website lawnmower spec).

Einhell Lawnmower kit 30cm - Wickes £100 (includes 3ah battery) - free delivery wickes.co.uk/Einhell-GE-CM-18-30-Li-Cordless-Lawn-Mower-Kit/p/185277

Einhell 3 ah battery and fast charger - Wickes - it’s priced at £38 however add it to your basket with the lawnmower and it will be discounted to £0 wickes.co.uk/Einhell-Power-X-Change-18V-3-0Ah-Battery-And-Fast-Charge-Starter-Kit/p/207911

Einhell Strimmer skin - Amazon £26 free delivery - amazon.co.uk/Einhell-X-Change-Cordless-Trimmer-3411104/dp/B07N8NV12K/

Einhell Hedge trimmer skin - Amazon £49 free delivery - amazon.co.uk/Einhell-X-Change-Lithium-Cordless-Trimmer/dp/B00HEF4XX4/

All Einhell kit typically has 3 year warranty (excluding batteries) once you register your purchase and Ozito kit has a 5 year warranty.

One big benefit of this deal is that you can add other Einhell or Ozito tools to this bundle and selecting whichever’s cheapest from the main suppliers (Ozito is Homebase, Einhell is Wickes, Toolstation or Amazon) and you’ll not need batteries you will just need to by the skins only. If you want extra batteries you can get either Ozito or Einhell from any of the above picking the best price per ah. I’ve done a similar DIY power tools bundle on HUKD - 18v cordless Drill, impact driver, grinder and jigsaw with 3 batteries and 2 chargers for £187 delivered - hotukdeals.com/deals/cordless-18v-power-tools-bundle-drill-impact-driver-grinder-and-jigsaw-for-187-delivered-3465735

Options on the above deal

If you had some trees which need d lopping you could add a Chainsaw skin from Amazon £86 - amazon.co.uk/Einhell-X-Change-Battery-Lithium-4501761/dp/B01HMZLR1G/

You could optionally get your Hedge trimmer skin (Ozito branded but it’s Einhell compatible) from Homebase for £39 (saving £10 on the bundle) however Homebase don’t deliver and you’d have to go to store to see if they have stock and given the current climate that’s not recommended - homebase.co.uk/ozito-power-x-change-18v-cordless-hedge-trimmer-skin_p389085
Community Updates
Discussions
25 Comments
Post a comment