Groups
    EXPIRED

Cordless phone triple or quad pack with answer phone

Hi there,

I've got a set of binatones which have basically packed in so looking to replace them with the above,was too late to get the panasonic deal that was posted :x so any help would be appreciated.

Nicky.

3 Comments

Triple pack from Amazon for £45.99 delivered, worth a look.

amazon.co.uk/BT-…ics

I was fortunate to get the panasonic 4 phone pack with answering machine for £64.95 - 3.5% quidco discount....less than half price! Posted it here but got pretty feeble response for my efforts.....lol!

As far as I can tell they have now gone back to £129.99 almost everywhere.

However, I have been doing a little homework for you.......

You can get the 3 phone pack with answering machine from John Lewis for £68.90 delivered, less (I think!) a whopping 8% from quidco - even if only applied to pre VAT and delivery price...this reduces the price a further £5.44...giving a net £63.46.

Comet is now charging £99.95 (less 3.5% quidco) by comparison. Amazon is £75.49 delivered....go here for customer reviews (1st one is bad because no jack plug!).
    ]http//ww…-21

I have found the phones excellent - there is a cheaper version without an answerphone - but I haven't the energy to look them up - sorry! One of the best features is that you can enter phonebook details on 1 handset and send them to the others. Bearing how much use the phones get in our household and the length of expected service, I think its worth paying a bit extra for a quality product.

For JL deal - go to site via quidco. Find the phones (search for Panasonic KXTG7123ES Trio DECT) - then just above where you add credit card details add this code: Teleg87305 (this knocks off £15).

Good luck

ps - you can get the 4 phone version from JL for an extra £20 (less approx [if pre VAT] 8% re quidco) - Model KXTG7124ES.

Original Poster

Wow! thanks for the respones,those pannys are just what im after and their at a good price not much above the previous deal :oops:

Nicky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment11
      2. BT Sport Vs SkySports36
      3. Decent hoover55
      4. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)814

See more discussions