Cordless Telephones advice...

8 replies
Found 8th Apr 2010
Just found these at Argos but not sure whether to just try to wait for some Panasonics to come down in price but I'm guessing I wont get Panasonic twin set with answerphone for sub £40?!

Just wondering if anyone has used BT cordless phones or knows who manufactures them. Must be better than the idect phones we got in tesco a couple of years back??

8 Comments

this was posted a couple of days ago contains details of a couple of deals you might like :thumbsup:
hotukdeals.com/ite…e-p

Original Poster

swingonastar;8320439

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-KX-TG6413ET-Triple-Digital-Cordless/dp/B001WAKSF4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270761370&sr=8-5

These (or something very similar) were on offer at Tesco a few days ago. No answerphone though...Thanks anyway!

]panasonic set of three for 44.99 (on right side, amazon own, free delivery) got my set today- despite amazon saying 5week delivery time(!) and they are fab.

this has ansaphone

go through nectar for points

Original Poster

samwants2save;8320507

]panasonic set of three for 44.99 (on right side, amazon own, free … ]panasonic set of three for 44.99 (on right side, amazon own, free delivery) got my set today- despite amazon saying 5week delivery time(!) and they are fab.this has ansaphone

Thanks will be keeping an eye on this! Dispatch says 3-5 weeks currently...not always 100% reliable that that is definitely the case

mine arrived within 1.5 weeks of ordering (hope that helps)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.46
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769433
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions