Cordless vacuum- Dyson best option?

Found 30th Jan
I love the Dyson cordless sticks, but they're pricey. I hear Shark are good, but not cordless.

Do you recommend anything else? Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
We've got a dyson but i have heard from my partners parents who have both the dyson and gtech that the gtech is better, so think that is what we will go for when the dyson gives up the ghost
Gtech air ram
Shark are excellent even though they are corded they’re still excellent!! I’ve a Dyson Stowaway corded but want a Shark , my whole life is on charge I don’t want anything else! But I want light easy to use powerful vacuum ! Disabled relative has one an regularly see it in action.
I’ve had both and the dyson was far better than the shark but also was quite a bit more expensive almost double.

Customer service from shark is some of the worst I’ve dealt with they tell you different things almost daily, dyson on the other hand have excellent CS and warranty. So personally if I had the money I’d buy dyson.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 30th Jan
Didnt the Dyson 5 years warranty finished? I bought a V80 from Dyson and is just 2 years.
gcmarcal9 h, 5 m ago

Didnt the Dyson 5 years warranty finished? I bought a V80 from Dyson and …Didnt the Dyson 5 years warranty finished? I bought a V80 from Dyson and is just 2 years.

Only cordless is 2 years the corded ones are still 5 years warranty
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants