Corelle Dinnersets

Posted 5th Jun 2020
Argos no longer seem to stock them, do you recommend just getting them online, seems a bit heavy to order through the mail
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I've had Corelle Memphis for a few years, dishwasher, oven and grill proof, very robust and worth paying the exorbitant cost to buy wherever you can find them (plus a few spares, I got two sets of four, plus American size 40oz breakfast bowls ). I bought mine from a caravan / mobile home website because they were cheapest then .... Popular with those sort of people as they like them not breaking while bouncing around on the roads! Would buy again. Happy Googling
StudentGrant05/06/2020 21:26

I've had Corelle Memphis for a few years, dishwasher, oven and grill …I've had Corelle Memphis for a few years, dishwasher, oven and grill proof, very robust and worth paying the exorbitant cost to buy wherever you can find them (plus a few spares, I got two sets of four, plus American size 40oz breakfast bowls ). I bought mine from a caravan / mobile home website because they were cheapest then .... Popular with those sort of people as they like them not breaking while bouncing around on the roads! Would buy again. Happy Googling

Thank you! What website is this please?!
Post a comment
@
    Text