Corna Sofa

Found 1st Mar
Hi,

Looking for a new sofa, preferably a corna sofa.
Does anyone have any reccomedations?

Budget - £1,200
Colour - Light

Thank you in advance,
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Is Corna a brand?
11 Comments
Not knowing your style preferences etc I would suggest you look at Next, as their quality is superb and the after sales service brilliant. The price is actually very competitive with others like DFS because price includes all the extras that DFS charge for, such as tactic protection etc.
We bought one about 9 months ago, very happy with it.
Is Corna a brand?
A quick look at google shows plenty available for your budget.

Here is the dfs corner sofa range. They have sale on. Click me Although I've read here
some of their products are not of high quality.
squiff1 h, 31 m ago

Is Corna a brand?

That's how you spell Corner North of the border.
Bought a corner crushed velvet light brown (truffle) and cream colourway from dfs Maie range last year and had dfs ship it out to Spain for me. Also do a main colourway of light cream with the truffle. Pillow back style that I am very impressed with both quality of workmanship and comfortability. Really attractive to the eye and always a talking point when people first see it. I managed to source 1 meter ofextra material to match and have now re-covered the dining room chairs to complete the look. Bought on 0% finance over 4 years option and pay less then £20 a month.
If you're in Glasgow, there's a Harvey's outlet at the parkhead Forge retail park, the stock changes frequently but there's some good bargains and you also get to see the sofa before you buy it. We got one from Argos and when it arrived the quality was awful so sent it back and went there.
have a look at made.com
Original Poster
squiff1st Mar

Is Corna a brand?

*** Sorry - *corner
Original Poster
Much appreciated everyone, thank you.
Costco ones a good quality
This one is one offer Link here
Post a comment
@
    Text