Groups

corner breadbin anybody????

hi helpfull people,basiclly ive just had a fab new kitchen fitted,before the new kitchen i used to keep my bread in one of the top wall cupboards but now my new wall cupboards have a glass front and lights and obviously the bread looks awfull in there!!!so i decided i needed a breadbin i have never had one before cause i think they take up alot of worktop space and are usually big and clumpy and ugly lol,so lastnight i decided to google buy corner breadbin as i think this would maxamise my space and not clutter up by work tops but there wasnt even one that came up,surley sombody must make them??so my qustion is does anybody own or seen a corner breadbin if so where did you buy it from??if not you may well see me on dragons den shortly lol
    anyways thanks in advace
    paula x

16 Comments

I can't say I've seen that many triangular shaped loaves of bread lately neither!

Original Poster

dont be daft lol thanks anyway:p

First post so be gentle on me!

I have a round bread bin that sits very neatly in a corner

Original Poster

karen21101;2778031

:)what about this … :)what about this http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8404567/Trail/searchtext%3EBREAD+BIN.htm

thanks karen but it looks to big and clumpy it needs to fit niclely in the corner:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Mijooly;2778033

First post so be gentle on me!I have a round bread bin that sits very … First post so be gentle on me!I have a round bread bin that sits very neatly in a corner

hi thanks for responding where did you buy it so i can have a look:thumbsup:

my word that was a long post to ask for a corner breadbin, please give us more background - maybe your childhood

:):)or or or just hide the bread in a drawer:-D

Original Poster

crel2000;2778068

my word that was a long post to ask for a corner breadbin, please give us … my word that was a long post to ask for a corner breadbin, please give us more background - maybe your childhood

ha ha your Hilarious not!!!!!!!

Original Poster

karen21101;2778082

:):)or or or just hide the bread in a drawer:-D

lol im thinking that too,thanks:thumbsup:

I think I know what you mean as I do have a wasted corner also, but then I thought about it and realised ' why can't a 'normal' breadbin sit in the corner?' - http://suqi.co.uk/images/cream%20bread%20bin.jpg

It was from Boots but it's a couple of years old now.
    It's pottery, Amazon have similar ones, also known as bread crocks

Original Poster

Mijooly;2778108

It was from Boots but it's a couple of years old now. It's pottery, … It was from Boots but it's a couple of years old now. It's pottery, Amazon have similar ones, also known as bread crocks

thanks will have a look,im going to work now but will keep checking:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Robotochan;2778294

I want me one of these: … I want me one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brushed-Aluminium-Armadillo-Breadbin-Bestseller/dp/B000MUP2QK

wow that is cool and differant:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions