Corner Sofa

Posted 21st Feb
I am wondering if anyone can give me advise where to buy a quality corner sofa which is still decent priced? The max. budget is £2000 so would reckon to get something nice for it. Any experience negative or positive are welcome as it seems I can’t really make my mind up where to buy.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

20 Comments
Try furniture village... I’m sat on my leather Sienna corner sofa and it’s lush! Mine is now several years old & comes up like new with a simple combination of brown shoe polish & leather protector! Well worth the money
I'd recommend checking out Costco, they usually have all their sofas online, I bought the mstar Corner one and have been really impressed.
Saxon leather in Bolton, highly recomended...
dimihotuk21/02/2020 13:43

I'd recommend checking out Costco, they usually have all their sofas …I'd recommend checking out Costco, they usually have all their sofas online, I bought the mstar Corner one and have been really impressed.

I have a Costco card but did not think about them at all, everything we buy from them is superb quality I have to admit.

Will take a look

Good shout
longbowassassin21/02/2020 13:46

Saxon leather in Bolton, highly recomended...

Nice sofas I have to admit but would like to buy this time a fabric sofa

I'd recommend checking out Costco, they usually have all their sofas …I'd recommend checking out Costco, they usually have all their sofas online, I bought the mstar Corner one and have been really impressed.

They seem to be all mstar, do you have by any chance the "Mstar International Sanders 6 Piece Modular Fabric Sectional Sofa"

39954496-GTdlH.jpg
Yes that's the one I have, last time I look there were 3 corner sofas that were fabric. I think they change it around about every month or so depending on stock.
dimihotuk21/02/2020 15:16

Yes that's the one I have, last time I look there were 3 corner sofas that …Yes that's the one I have, last time I look there were 3 corner sofas that were fabric. I think they change it around about every month or so depending on stock.

Great, I hope you don't mind that I have some question!

1. For how long did you have the sofa and are there any issues with the comfort over time?
2. The picture I have sent you measures in 278.6 X 265.9 calculated by the individual items so I am wondering if this would become even more what I have calculated or is the measurement calculating the individual items exact?

It seems to me a good price but would prefer to see it in real in one of their stores but I guess that won't be possible.
3 months, cushions are little bit softer but thst is to be expected.
Measurements are correct.
Some stores do have it
dimihotuk21/02/2020 16:12

3 months, cushions are little bit softer but thst is to be …3 months, cushions are little bit softer but thst is to be expected.Measurements are correct.

I was nearly buying something similar for 3k from John Lewis until I saw the online reviews, I guess there is always the chance to have some issues or you buy from a family business who pride themselves on quality but come with a steep price tag.

I guess I made my mind up, thanks for your feedback.
Got ours from IKEA. Not nearly as many options as other places and we didn't think we would like it from the photos on the site, but when we went and sat on it in store we really liked it
licenced21/02/2020 16:40

Got ours from IKEA. Not nearly as many options as other places and we …Got ours from IKEA. Not nearly as many options as other places and we didn't think we would like it from the photos on the site, but when we went and sat on it in store we really liked it

I have checked out IKEA already but couldn’t find anything I liked.
Dare I say it, DFS?

We got our sofas from there a couple of years ago and I really like it. So comfy and really cheap compared to the competitors.
mutley121/02/2020 18:59

Dare I say it, DFS? We got our sofas from there a couple of years …Dare I say it, DFS? We got our sofas from there a couple of years ago and I really like it. So comfy and really cheap compared to the competitors.

39956306.jpg

That’s my DFS sofa

Left side is my wives sit and the right one is for me as you clearly can see
Edited by: "greg666" 21st Feb
greg66621/02/2020 19:21

[Image] That’s my DFS sofa Left side is my wives sit and the right o …[Image] That’s my DFS sofa Left side is my wives sit and the right one is for me as you clearly can see

Are you a ghost. looks like you are still sitting there.
1850maggie21/02/2020 19:32

Are you a ghost. looks like you are still sitting there.

Lol, horrible right?

Put it up on Shpock for free but it seems nobody is interested
Edited by: "greg666" 21st Feb
greg66621/02/2020 19:21

[Image] That’s my DFS sofa Left side is my wives sit and the right o …[Image] That’s my DFS sofa Left side is my wives sit and the right one is for me as you clearly can see

Well, we got two sofas. One for hubby and one for me

Mine still looks brand new two years later. His one still looks new but the seat has become a lot flatter! I will get memory foam and replace the foam if it gets worse in the future, which undoubtedly it will do.
i got mind at made.com had it a couple of years and still in great condition

40078517-j1W2w.jpg

Super nice, great recommendation!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants