Groups
    EXPIRED

Corner Sofa Beds

Hi there

Help appreciated! I've been looking for a corner sofa bed for a while now and this is the only one I have really seen

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Whilst it's nice I'm not sure of the quality. Have you seen any others similar to this around the same price range?

Many thanks

5 Comments

I know ikea has some.. such as Ikea

They have a few nice ones on ebay cheap

ebay.co.uk/itm…2de

If you are purchasing a sofa / bed the quality is nothing like a sofa!
    There is no support ( springs or elastic webbing ) in the centre of the sofa, after a couple of weeks you will notice that the "sofa" starts to dip to the centre due to no support,

rtmlk

If you are purchasing a sofa / bed the quality is nothing like a … If you are purchasing a sofa / bed the quality is nothing like a sofa!There is no support ( springs or elastic webbing ) in the centre of the sofa, after a couple of weeks you will notice that the "sofa" starts to dip to the centre due to no support,

I have one from Ikea and there are springs throughout the sofa, including the pull out bit. I've had it for years and it's still comfortable as both a sofa and a bed.
    OP I recommend you go to your closest Ikea and have a look at what they have.

boohai

I have one from Ikea and there are springs throughout the sofa, including … I have one from Ikea and there are springs throughout the sofa, including the pull out bit. I've had it for years and it's still comfortable as both a sofa and a bed.OP I recommend you go to your closest Ikea and have a look at what they have.

There is NO springs in the CENTRE!, it usually comes in 1 of 3 formats, wooden slats, a stretched tarp or a metal mesh, but there are NO springs in the centre, they will be around the outsides of the bed action
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944524
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1837
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353

See more discussions