Expired

Corner Sofa, best place to buy?

Found 7th Dec 2008
Where would be the best place to buy a not too shabby quality corner sofa.
Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskSofa
10 Comments
Will check back in a few hours, cheers.
have been looking myself...am hoping prices come down in the new year.
Do you have a budget? and colour or style in mind?
In Lincoln, we have an ex-catalogue shop which sells Sofas, mainly from Argos and the like. The corner sofas in there start at about 200 - in fact the cheapest was the one they have in Argos which is available in grey or brown - it was really nice - nearly bought one even though I am not replacing at the moment!
Sofa Workshop have stores that sell ex-display and clearance models for cheap. This is how I got my last corner sofa and very pleased I was with it too!
louloo;3685991

have been looking myself...am hoping prices come down in the new year. Do … have been looking myself...am hoping prices come down in the new year. Do you have a budget? and colour or style in mind?

Just kind of dark brown, material(leather is freezing in winter) corner modern style, extra comfy, long lasting.Not after much really for 500ish plus
woodyrocks;3686114

Sofa Workshop have stores that sell ex-display and clearance models for … Sofa Workshop have stores that sell ex-display and clearance models for cheap. This is how I got my last corner sofa and very pleased I was with it too!

Will have a look at the workshop, cheers for everyones help.
ok well the M&S ones were just over £600 i think when they had the discount on them-not sure whats on them now..
we have FOV furniture outlet village and they had a couple of really soft ones. Leather frames with fabric cushions..i didnt buy but they were around £600 i think. Argos have a few but you cant try before you buy.
louloo;3691125

ok well the M&S ones were just over £600 i think when they had the … ok well the M&S ones were just over £600 i think when they had the discount on them-not sure whats on them now..we have FOV furniture outlet village and they had a couple of really soft ones. Leather frames with fabric cushions..i didnt buy but they were around £600 i think. Argos have a few but you cant try before you buy.

Thanks for your quick reply, will have a look at they places too.Cheers
esq3585;3691296

Thanks for your quick reply, will have a look at they places too.Cheers

lol ive added a Rosina corner sofa £849 and its 30% off two items so added a £150 mattress and its charging me £668 for both items!!!!!!!! and quidco:thumbsup:
or a £99 mattress gives me £635
Im pretty sure the m&s ones will be better quality-im gonna look at the swatches again i think and choose one! Hope you find what you want.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants