Corner sofas

Found 28th Dec 2017
Decided to sell our house and one room looks a bit shabby. We have a HUGE sofa which makes the room look smaller so I’m wanting to get rid of the sofa and chair and put a smaller framed corner sofa in there to make the most of the room. Looking for a good bargain. Anyone know of any at the moment? Pref grey or brown. Thanks - you’ve been of great help so far with the move!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Have you checked out Ikea if there is one near you. I got a fantastic bargain out of their bargain corner a couple of years ago. Basically it is two chairs and a chaise longue but it's modular so you cam take the arms off, bolt it all together in whatever formation suits the room then if you move you can put it together in an entirely different formation in your new hous. Mine is black leather and is currently screwed together as a three seater with the chaise longue forming the corner. I paid £95 for each chair and £125 for the other bit.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 28th Dec 2017

Original Poster

That’s amazing! Unfortunately I was there yesterday and no such luck. I don’t know if this Boxing Day sales thing with sofas is a bit false as looking back at hukd I can see way better offers during the year.

Check the Boston range on Tesco direct.excellant value for money and on sale. The corner one is very good especially in grey

We get a fair amount of furniture (including our corner sofa) from Choice in the Galleria Hatfield, which sells Next furniture. I think our corner sofa was £400 about 3 years ago.

We actually have the one in the picture, but not in the same colour: choicediscount.com/hom…er/

Original Poster

Thanks for comments. Picked up a belter of a bargain from a place in portrack Lane Stockton that seems to sell Harvey’s unwanted / end of line etc sofas. Picked up a new leather corner sofa in brown leather for £199 because the back cushions weren’t original and had been taken from another sofa! I was over the moon! Good place to check out if you live in the north east.
Post a comment
@
    Text