Groups
    EXPIRED

Corner TV Unit For A 40 Inch LCD Television

Looking for somewhere that does a nice corner tv unit for a decent price for a 40inch LCD.

Was curious if anyone knew wheres the best place to get one from?

Looked around online for a corner one and just cant see anything thats good

5 Comments

I bought a corner unit from Ikea a few years ago for my 37" TV . Dont use it now ,but it's in very good condition and dismantled .I suppose it's not to everyones liking ,it a pine unit with 4 adjustable shelfs for your DVD, Skybox ,Video .etc.
    Let me know if your interested and cannot find anything else.

nice is a bit vague and your needs in terms of shelves/space nowhere to be seen.

Original Poster

Well not one of those stupid daft glass ones that show all cables pretty much. Maybe looking for a wooden one that cables are well hidden and could get my sky box, ps3 and dvd recorder onto aswell if that helps

Original Poster

ricko

I bought a corner unit from Ikea a few years ago for my 37" TV . Dont use … I bought a corner unit from Ikea a few years ago for my 37" TV . Dont use it now ,but it's in very good condition and dismantled .I suppose it's not to everyones liking ,it a pine unit with 4 adjustable shelfs for your DVD, Skybox ,Video .etc.Let me know if your interested and cannot find anything else.

Cheers ricko but probs looking for a new one but will have a browse at ikea just never thought of there as theres not one near my area and for delivering to scotland its ikea direct you have to use and they charge £61 for delivery to my place oO

well helps to know budget etc too
    standanddeliver and probably other sites have filters where you can select price/finish/corner etc

personally i quite like this one as have kids and alphason are really nicely made.
    http://www.idealhomestore.com/v/vspfiles/photos/Alphason-ABRC1100-W-2T.jpg
    standanddeliver.com/aca…tml
    but at the time i bought our unit it was too much for me (about 300 at the time)

got one of these ones instead - has 'stupid glass' but it sort of helps the tv blend with furniture and is nicely made too. rounding helps move it a bit into corner.
    flatscreen telly ontop of a wooden unit imo makes the tv look a bit out of place.
    standanddeliver.com/aca…tml
    [img]richersounds.com/sho…php?image=305522.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260[/img]

Edited by: "brilly" 29th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1618
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions