Cornerstone shaving set @ MoneySavingExpert link

Found 13th Feb
If you go online to shaving subscription site Cornerstone via our Blagged link, you can get its full box of shaving supplies, including a personalised chrome-plated razor handle, for £14 delivered – shaving £22 off the normal £36 cost of the set.

Important: This is part of a subscription, so you'll be enrolled into an ongoing paid-for service, but you can cancel any time and if you do it early enough, you won't be charged for further deliveries – see how to below.

Click get deal for more info
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Why is this now a discussion rather than a deal?
Daverobeo2 m ago

Why is this now a discussion rather than a deal?

Because hukd are jokers, and clearly they don't like any sort of deal competition, when MoneySavingExpert seem to have a lot of blagged deals that everyone should know about. In my opinion anyway
Cornerstone teamed up with sweatcoins recently and were offering this for less.

Chrome-plated handle, 6 blades & travel cover now just £4 (worth £24). You recently thought about joining Cornerstone - where did you go? We've reserved your razor for you, and if you order today you can get started from just £4.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 13th Feb
That is not why this has been made a discussion rather than a deal right?
myusernamehasgone2345 m ago

Cornerstone teamed up with sweatcoins recently and were offering this for …Cornerstone teamed up with sweatcoins recently and were offering this for less. Chrome-plated handle, 6 blades & travel cover now just £4 (worth £24). You recently thought about joining Cornerstone - where did you go? We've reserved your razor for you, and if you order today you can get started from just £4.

This isn't the same.......
  • Personalised razor handle
  • Six five-blade razors (norm £14 separately)
  • Oil-free face wash (norm £6 separately)
  • Pre-shave face scrub (norm £5 separately)
  • Sensitive shave gel (norm £6 separately)
  • Post-shave balm (norm £5 separately)

You get all this for £14
33251798-anEWw.jpg
Please excuse the crap photo but this is what’s coming up as £4 for me
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 13th Feb
myusernamehasgone2343 m ago

https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/subscribe/frequency-selection?experiment-variant=control&apply-coupon=MSEFULLBOX[Image] Please excuse the crap photo but this is what’s coming up as £4 for m

So this was an email deal because you left it in your basket?
I get this when I click your link
33251817-XTdYu.jpg
myusernamehasgone2344 m ago

https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/subscribe/frequency-selection?experiment-variant=control&apply-coupon=MSEFULLBOX[Image] Please excuse the crap photo but this is what’s coming up as £4 for m

Maybe account specific
Mrswitch3 m ago

Maybe account specific

yeah might be then.
myusernamehasgone2345 m ago

yeah might be then.

But I'm sure this was the deal they were offering with sweatcoins a few weeks ago.

I'm not really sure the mse blagged deal is best they have offered.
Hi, Mrswitch10
How can I contact you?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions