Corona Virus Flame deer hunt?

Posted 26th Mar
just a thought? I know much everyone loves the flamedeer. No need for prizes, just a bit of fun.

Sure it is not that simple to do but just an idea HUKD.
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Just a suggestion to cheer people up in these unprecedented times, please don't string me up for suggesting it. Lol
Edited by: "rich139luck" 26th Mar
rich139luck26/03/2020 15:19

Just a suggestion to cheer people up in these unprecedented times, please …Just a suggestion to cheer people up in these unprecedented times, please don't string me up for suggesting it. Lol

Couple of giveaways here to enter if you haven’t already

Easter giveaway Chocolate Orange Bundle
hotukdeals.com/dis…522

March giveaway £10 voucher
hotukdeals.com/dis…738
Yes I'd love one too!
myusernamehasgone23426/03/2020 15:35

Couple of giveaways here to enter if you haven’t alreadyEaster giveaway C …Couple of giveaways here to enter if you haven’t alreadyEaster giveaway Chocolate Orange Bundle https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/easter-giveaway-terrys-chocolate-orange-easter-egg-and-more-chocolate-orange-goodies-3422522March giveaway £10 voucher https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/march-giveaway-10-voucher-of-your-choice-3418738

Thank you. I wasn't really thinking for me. I'm shift worker and am very busy at the moment like so many others. I just know how the whole HUKD community get involved in the deer hunt.
Edited by: "rich139luck" 26th Mar
rich139luck26/03/2020 15:38

I wasn't really thinking for me. I'm shift worker and am very busy at the …I wasn't really thinking for me. I'm shift worker and am very busy at the moment like so many others. I just know how the whole HUKD community get involved in the deer hunt.

Oh I see.

Yes everyone loves those deers
We could have NHS deer as the most sought after....... what else?
Nice idea @rich139luck

We do have a little competition for some Now TV Cinema passes. I'll post a thread up in a minute.
Jason26/03/2020 15:46

Nice idea @rich139luck We do have a little competition for some Now TV …Nice idea @rich139luck We do have a little competition for some Now TV Cinema passes. I'll post a thread up in a minute.

Ooh, love a Now TV pass giveaway. . As mentioned, wasnt looking for freebies or prizes, just a bit of fun.
Not a bad idea at all
rich139luck26/03/2020 16:01

Ooh, love a Now TV pass giveaway. . As mentioned, wasnt looking for …Ooh, love a Now TV pass giveaway. . As mentioned, wasnt looking for freebies or prizes, just a bit of fun.

Think I will stick with my 2 month pass I got for £3.30

hotukdeals.com/dis…535
I hate flamedeer
Love this idea, the Flamedeers had me hooked and it would make up for there being no McDonalds Monopoly
Great shout OP, you spoke the idea into existence and shout out to HUKD for actually making it happen
ChelseaRae02/04/2020 09:33

Great shout OP, you spoke the idea into existence and shout out to HUKD …Great shout OP, you spoke the idea into existence and shout out to HUKD for actually making it happen

Thank you but think it was probably just a coincidence. Well done HUKD.
rich139luck02/04/2020 09:34

Thank you but think it was probably just a coincidence. Well done HUKD.

Perhaps... but even so you called it first from the community! Happy Flamedeer hunting
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants