Groups

Coronation 'Industrial estate' Street

In one street (and a little bit) There is;

A corner shop, a newsagent, a pub, a club, a hairdressers, a chippy, a kebab shop, a taxi firm, a builders yard, a cafe, a knicker factory, a doctor's surgery, a bookies and a garage.

Not a street imo

Jus sayin

14 Comments

Sit down Sancho as I have something shocking to tell you..............Coronation Street aint real - its a completely made up street.

Banned

bossyboots

Sit down Sancho as I have something shocking to tell … Sit down Sancho as I have something shocking to tell you..............Coronation Street aint real - its a completely made up street.:)

WHAT!!!! THIS IS LIKE WHEN I SAW SANTA IN MY HOUSE AND MY MUM SAID HE AINT REAL.... YOUR LYING!

usniff

WHAT!!!! THIS IS LIKE WHEN I SAW SANTA IN MY HOUSE AND MY MUM SAID HE … WHAT!!!! THIS IS LIKE WHEN I SAW SANTA IN MY HOUSE AND MY MUM SAID HE AINT REAL.... YOUR LYING!

has anyone sat you down yet and had a chat about the tooth fairy? if not PM me and I will do my best to help

Haha very true X)

Banned

bossyboots

has anyone sat you down yet and had a chat about the tooth fairy? if not … has anyone sat you down yet and had a chat about the tooth fairy? if not PM me and I will do my best to help

Look i cant do this right now, i got some tings i need to attend to, i cant take all this heartache at once, please back off

usniff

Look i cant do this right now, i got some tings i need to attend to, i … Look i cant do this right now, i got some tings i need to attend to, i cant take all this heartache at once, please back off

.......................the Easter Bunny................

Banned

bossyboots

.......................the Easter Bunny................

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

it is real! Proof!

Linky
    Edited by: "matt3454" 19th Nov 2010

Banned

matt3454

it is real! … it is real! Proof!http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&q=53.478333,-2.2575&ie=UTF8&ll=53.477792,-2.255495&spn=0.001153,0.004128&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.477792,-2.255495&panoid=cYATjDWiMw6a239h1BF_Rg&cbp=12,106.53,,0,5

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bogey man if definitely real though, so you can sleep easy tonight!

Original Poster

.... and a butchers

Banned

sancho1983

.... and a butchers

the butchers aint real??? wtf? lmao

Banned

nikkib123

The bogey man if definitely real though, so you can sleep easy tonight!

he sleeps with me lol

The builders, the butchers, taxi office and the cafe are on Victoria Street and the bookies and health centre are on Rosamund Street, the new club is on Viaduct street
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions