Groups

Corrie and fireworks

Umm..... the wife... umm made me watch Coronation Street tonight and Tyrone and Kirk (or umm.... whatever their names are....) spent the whole night trying to set off fireworks, they didn't want to scare the dog, so went next door. Tyrone said they would still scare his dog, so they solved the problem........ go over the road to the factory. Not sure it would make much of a difference!!

And the fireworks at the end looked really fake.

Off to build a shelf, spit and fix something so i feel more of a man.......

[randomness begin]

9 Comments

just seen it too, they did look crap!

The fireworks on eastenders last night were awful as was hollyoaks ones.

starsparkle2311;6804345

Corrie has been quite good lately, I'm loving Tony and his bionic eye.

he is one awful actor isn't he!:?

He's a bawbag.

Coronation Street actors are great (great what I'm not saying). They never have anything in their cups but have no problem with the pint glasses in the Rovers. I'm not looking forward to another blubbering Maria session when she finds out about Tony.

:lol: at the OP another closet Corrie watcher, I wonder how many of us blokies, i errr mean you blokies watch the soaps but dont admit to it, i dont im far to busy :whistling:

starsparkle2311;6804514

Definitely, when an actor's odd eyes take your attention more than their … Definitely, when an actor's odd eyes take your attention more than their acting, that's bad, unless they're really good looking a la Johnny Depp, then they're forgiven,lol

LOL I can't concentrate on what he's saying because of that bulging left eye! The other one is much more deep set, quite distracting!

Thats right, your wife MADE you;-)

richp;6804590

:lol: at the OP another closet Corrie watcher, I wonder how many of us … :lol: at the OP another closet Corrie watcher, I wonder how many of us blokies, i errr mean you blokies watch the soaps but dont admit to it, i dont im far to busy :whistling:

+1 !x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1832
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214454
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129

See more discussions