Found 18th Mar 2009
*****Contains spoilers******

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Original Poster

Former Hollyoaks actress Roxanne McKee could make a surprise return to the soap just five months after her apparent screen death.
The 26-year-old played superbitch Louise Summers for three years before ]announcing her decision to quit last October.
Her Christmas exit storyline saw screen husband-to-be Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas) ]seemingly suffocate Louise with a pillow in the bridal suite on her wedding day after she held him at gunpoint.
Her body, however, was never seen and while a hotel porter walked away with a laundry hamper, Louise's whereabouts remain unknown.
When asked at the end of last year if her ghost would be haunting Knowsley Hall - the location where her non-wedding to Warren was filmed - she told DS: "Well, Louise might not be dead! That's the exciting twist in the future....On screen, you'll feel like she's dead but depending on me and whether I want to come back for an episode in March - I might be back.
"I filmed an extra scene showing that I'm still alive. There are flashbacks which show me being killed, but then there's a flashback which viewers won't see for a while, that will be used if I choose to come back for the episode."
She added "I kind of want to come back and finish off Louise's storyline, but at the moment, I might be doing something else. It would be really good, though – I'd be going back to kill a few people off…."
http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/07/31/160x120_hollyoaks_gemmabissix_clarecunningham01.jpg
Last week, DS]exclusively revealed that Jamie Lomas and Chris Fountain (Justin Burton) are to finish filming with Hollyoaks at the end of the month. Their exit plot sees their characters caught in a fire at The Loft after an old nemesis of Warren's returns to the village to exact their final revenge. Other characters in the frame to make a potential return to the Channel 4 soap for the dramatic fire scenes include Mandy Richardson (Sarah Jayne Dunn) and Clare Devine (Gemma Bissix, left).
After being booted from this year's Dancing on Ice lineup in January, Bissix said of a potential return to soap: "There is a good chance. I can't say any more than that or give anything away. Watch this space is all I'll say! I've got things coming up. You definitely haven't seen the end of Gemma Bissix in soapland this year, but I can't tell you what, where or which one."
She added: "That's all I can tell you, but that's a nice little treat for you."

digitalspy.co.uk/soa…tml

Original Poster

If his arrival in Weatherfield hadn't upset Tony Gordon's (Gray O'Brien) apple cart enough, Luke Strong (Craig Kelly) throws the biggest spanner in the works yet when he makes a shock announcement to the factory workers.
The factory girls are surprised when Luke reveals that he's bought Carla's (Alison King) 60% majority shareholding in Underworld from right under Tony's nose.
What will Tony's next move be?

digitalspy.co.uk/soa…tml

ahh you spoilt it for me now.

Why not just post a link to digitalspy and yahoo and we can read them ourselves

Original Poster

wickedteen;4672359

ahh you spoilt it for me now.

did say Spoilers!!!:-D

does anyone still watch this .....

Original Poster

Goonieman;4672369

Why not just post a link to digitalspy and yahoo and we can read them … Why not just post a link to digitalspy and yahoo and we can read them ourselves

:-Dbit bored today, OH still in bed and little ones in school.x

Original Poster

Jacob_Kreed;4672385

Yep!!!xxx:thumbsup:

Leer;4672388

Ironing?

Washing?

Breakfast for OH?

:-)

Original Poster

smithyp1;4672407

Ironing?Washing?Breakfast for OH?:-)

done
done
no point, he prob wont be up till later-he didnt get in till 7am from work.
even re-arrange the little ones room and all her toys!!lol,x

Leer;4672388

Your bored so we have to suffer!! Thats not fair! Go and play in the sun :thumbsup:

it was good at first now carp, going the same way as the bill, downhill fast and it will probably end up like brookside, finished.

Original Poster

Goonieman;4672427

Your bored so we have to suffer!! Thats not fair! Go and play in the sun … Your bored so we have to suffer!! Thats not fair! Go and play in the sun :thumbsup:

ha ha ha!!
not feeling too great today so staying in.x

Original Poster

wickedteen;4672432

it was good at first now carp, going the same way as the bill, downhill … it was good at first now carp, going the same way as the bill, downhill fast and it will probably end up like brookside, finished.

used to watch the bill then got well bored of it!
anyway, the fit guys in hollyoaks keeps me watching!!lol!!:-D

Jacob_Kreed;4672385

I do, I do:-D

Oh god I can't stand Gemma Bissix!

TOny kills That new bloke next i heard.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions