Groups

Corrie Mckeague missing RAF

findcorrie.co.uk

Timeline of events

Friday September 23: Corrie drove to Bury St Edmunds for a night out with friends. He was wearing a distinctive pink Ralph Lauren shirt, with white trousers and brown Timberland boots.

Saturday September 24: Corrie separated from his friends in the early hours of Saturday after leaving Flex nightclub, St Andrews Street South

He got takeaway food from his regular place, Pizza Mamma Mia, on St Andrews Street North, where he seemed happy and played rock, paper, scissors with a stranger.

1.20am: He then passed a CCTV camera at around 1.20am opposite The Grapes Pub on Brentgovel Street/St Andrews Street. CCTV footage of him eating his food as he passed this camera was later released by Suffolk police. He took a nap for around two hours in the doorway to Hughes Electrical Store (Brentgovel Street/St Johns Street junction).

3.08am: Corrie responded to a message from a friend, forwarding an image to them from his phone. This is last time Corrie used his mobile phone.

3.24am: Corrie got up from the doorway and headed past the junction of St Johns Street and down a pathway (towards Cornhill Walk) to a loading/refuse collection area behind the Greggs shop. This is the last confirmed sighting of Corrie. He was never seen leaving this loading area on camera.

3.24am to around 4.30am: Police were able to trace Corrie’s mobile phone from Bury to the Barton Mills area, near Mildenhall, at a speed only a vehicle could travel at. His phone was not used after this and it has not been found.

The timings of the movement of the phone match that of a bin lorry known to have travelled between the towns at the time. The bin lorry is seized. The phone is not found.

50 Comments

Original Poster

Can anyone who was out that night in B st E help? Or anyone know anything?

Original Poster

http://i1.wp.com/www.findcorrie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Corrie-RAF-1-e1477512270142.png

Original Poster

http://i2.wp.com/www.findcorrie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Corrie-Louell.png

Original Poster

The dedicated phone number to call the major investigation team is 01473 782019.
    Link to downloadable Police Missing Poster: suffolk.police.uk/sit…pdf

A very sad and troubling story. The seeds were sown in this unresolved case unfortunately. Well done for highlighting again.

Original Poster

something happened at Aldershot too

#FindCorrie

#FINDCORRIE

#FindCorrie

#findcorrie

Banned

I can fill in the gaps myself but so hope I am wrong.

Someone somewhere must be able to help his family and tell them that happened.

itv.com/new…ve/

Very long thread on webslwuths with people in the vicinity uploading personal photos of the area where he was sighted on CCTV.

websleuths.com/for…016

He fell asleep in one of the bins......bin man/men come along and crush him to death......dump the body as they don't want to get into trouble and steal his phone which they dump later too. That's my theory anyway.

Banned

t_kaay

He fell asleep in one of the bins......bin man/men come along and crush … He fell asleep in one of the bins......bin man/men come along and crush him to death......dump the body as they don't want to get into trouble and steal his phone which they dump later too. That's my theory anyway.

Half on. Half way of the mark in a spectacular way.

Lets hope he is found anyway.

YouDontWantToKnow

Half on. Half way of the mark in a spectacular way. Lets hope he is found … Half on. Half way of the mark in a spectacular way. Lets hope he is found anyway.

Which half is on and which half off? lack of a body found so far means either he is still alive (unfortunately doubtful) or that it has been disposed of. If he has fallen asleep in the bins then surely the body would have been found in the rubbish tip or dump truck.

Banned

t_kaay

Which half is on and which half off? lack of a body found so far means … Which half is on and which half off? lack of a body found so far means either he is still alive (unfortunately doubtful) or that it has been disposed of. If he has fallen asleep in the bins then surely the body would have been found in the rubbish tip or dump truck.

Why do you think he was disposed of deliberately?

When do you think the Police started the investigation? That night or a few days later?

t_kaay

Which half is on and which half off? lack of a body found so far means … Which half is on and which half off? lack of a body found so far means either he is still alive (unfortunately doubtful) or that it has been disposed of. If he has fallen asleep in the bins then surely the body would have been found in the rubbish tip or dump truck.

Do you go sleeping in bins often then?. Seems a very unlikely scenario to me.

Banned

J4GG4

Do you go sleeping in bins often then?.

It is more common than you might think

t_kaay

He fell asleep in one of the bins......bin man/men come along and crush … He fell asleep in one of the bins......bin man/men come along and crush him to death......dump the body as they don't want to get into trouble and steal his phone which they dump later too. That's my theory anyway.

that was my thought as well tbh but would the binmen check the rubbish or is it compacted and straight to landfill as a chunk?
    guess it would depend on the sort of collection - recycling, general etc
    as for sleeping in the bins, he was obviously drunk and had slept in a doorway earlier
    was it rainy,wet,cold? might shelter if so

3.08 message to friend - was it coherent or just a random image accompanied by sdfsagdsgdfdfjgdfjg?

brilly

that was my thought as well tbh but would the binmen check the rubbish or … that was my thought as well tbh but would the binmen check the rubbish or is it compacted and straight to landfill as a chunk?guess it would depend on the sort of collection - recycling, general etcas for sleeping in the bins, he was obviously drunk and had slept in a doorway earlierwas it rainy,wet,cold? might shelter if so3.08 message to friend - was it coherent or just a random image accompanied by sdfsagdsgdfdfjgdfjg?

YouDontWantToKnow

Why do you think he was disposed of deliberately? When do you think the … Why do you think he was disposed of deliberately? When do you think the Police started the investigation? That night or a few days later?

I think the binmen are supposed to check the bins before they empty them, especially the big commercial types, as there are quite a few homeless and/or drunks that actually sleep in them. The scenario I'm thinking of is along the lines of the binman screws up, can't be bothered checking the bin, kills the guy my mistake whilst crushing or emptying and then panics. Dumps the body en route but the mobile stays in the bin lorry until it is disposed of too, with or separate to the body. Hope I'm wrong and he's ok, but unfortunately it's looking bad.

Original Poster

forensics were all over the bin lorry etc early on. I think the cctv is on a moving arc and he walked away from the bins unseen by a fluke, but didn't get far because he is on no other cctv in Bury St E probably pulled into a car, or hitched a lift ..

t_kaay

I think the binmen are supposed to check the bins before they empty them, … I think the binmen are supposed to check the bins before they empty them, especially the big commercial types, as there are quite a few homeless and/or drunks that actually sleep in them. The scenario I'm thinking of is along the lines of the binman screws up, can't be bothered checking the bin, kills the guy my mistake whilst crushing or emptying and then panics. Dumps the body en route but the mobile stays in the bin lorry until it is disposed of too, with or separate to the body. Hope I'm wrong and he's ok, but unfortunately it's looking bad.

I thought the police had eliminated the bin lorry?

Original Poster

Officers said they have also trawled through hours of CCTV in a bid to find Mr Mckeague, as a "key area of the investigation".
    They have now asked people with private CCTV to view any footage from 24 September and to contact them if they thought it showed useful information.
    The force also appealed for market traders setting up stalls in the early hours of the day Mckeague disappeared to come forward if they had not yet spoken to police.

Mark2111

I thought the police had eliminated the bin lorry?

That's the end of my theory then. So many cameras around but they can't follow him?

He either got in a vehicle willingly got or unwillingly which is why the CCTV trail ends showing him on foot. He either got a lift and something went horribly wrong en route or something happened to him out of camera shot and he was taken away by car.

It's a horrible situation for his family as they hold on to the tiniest amount of hope that he could be found alive as unlikely as it seems to think rest of us.

Edited by: "Mark2111" 29th Oct 2016

Hope and pray he is found safely

The police should be asking car valets in the area and matching cars on CCTV in the area seen leaving.

A massive job though.

shabbird

Hope and pray he is found safely

I'm sorry but I just can't see this happening. Who has been feeding him if he is captive? How has he fed himself if he has ran off (the most unlikely scenario).

It's just been too long. Three days in a ditch I could believe but now it's obvious that something terrible happened to him,

I also think if he had an accident and fell in something then his body would have been found by now. His body is concealed somewhere and I hope his family find where so they can get justice for him.

Mark2111

I'm sorry but I just can't see this happening. Who has been feeding him … I'm sorry but I just can't see this happening. Who has been feeding him if he is captive? How has he fed himself if he has ran off (the most unlikely scenario). It's just been too long. Three days in a ditch I could believe but now it's obvious that something terrible happened to him, I also think if he had an accident and fell in something then his body would have been found by now. His body is concealed somewhere and I hope his family find where so they can get justice for him.

Thats all we can do. Many times people are found safely. years later.

shabbird

Thats all we can do. Many times people are found safely. years later.

I agree but he doesn't seem to have prepared for going away. This is night out gone wrong however you look at it.

Original Poster

maybe held as a hostage because there's an event being planned?

chalkysoil

maybe held as a hostage because there's an event being planned?

Extremely unlikely. Wasn't anything to identify him as armed forces and we would have had a claim by now.

Original Poster

I just read this on the facebook page spoke to the man who runs the local pub (the woolpack) he seemed very keen to talk and speculate about corries disappearance. He mentioned something which has been niggling at me ever since. He said he lives right at the top of Wells street which is basically next to the area where Corrie was last seen. He said he hasn't had any police knocking at his door to see if he saw anything and his garage hasn't been checked. I just wondered why police havnt asked residents in that area if they saw/ heard anything?

YouDontWantToKnow

It is more common than you might think

I don't drink, is that why i don't know about sleeping in bins?.

Original Poster

Any one on here go clubbing or to bands in Bury St Edmunds? You might be able to help, if only by saying where he wasn't, because you were there.

And there's going to be a thunderclap. thunderclap.it/pro…=en

Banned

A sad unfortunate case.

I also posted a thread about 3 weeks ago including this with 2 other high profile crimes that remain unsolved.

hotukdeals.com/mis…273

It is sickening that there has been no news.

If he's been harmed by thugs it's only a matter of time before someone rolls over and reveals what happened.

Original Poster

He might be hidden in one of the hundreds of cellars in the town centre.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844464
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553781

See more discussions